Ritual Statistics Part Two

I think this shows pretty clearly that ritual rewards need to be improved, and perhaps splinters need to drop without having to be purchased. The attitude of "This is fairly infrequent and may be something that we would want to revisit in the future should Ritual make its way into the core game" is a little disappointing when we have the majority of the league still remaining and a clear problem is just being brushed off as 'meh, maybe we'll check it out later'. I mean, if everyone is busy working on an auction house, by all means, ritual is inconsequential next to the frustration of trade, but still, Ritual loses its allure really fast at endgame and is primarily run just for achievements, and it'd be nice to see that addressed during the league, not at some potential point in the indefinable future.
If you are bringing it to the core game can we please remove Perandus then as Ritual is just Perandus 2.0.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Creeping Frost mtx when
I only take splinters when they cost below 50 tribute / piece.

Unless there's no other attractive reward...
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
"
In total, 29,547,874 Ritual Base Types were offered as rewards (an average of 1 every 7.04 areas).

I swear I've seen four in like 500 maps.
Ritual Rewards were not very good, esp compared to past leagues so why would someone pick an inflation tool when you're wasting your time unless you happen to get lucky and find a high offer.

I generally only saw an Influenced item maybe 1 in 4 Rituals then of course it needs to be the right base making roughly 50% of what most Rituals offer instant trash no matter their rolls.

You're praying to RNG that you get that high end offer again when you use Blood Filled Altars.

You Made a reward system to reduce RNG by picking rewards but add more RNG layers...
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Finnien wrote:
I think this shows pretty clearly that ritual rewards need to be improved, and perhaps splinters need to drop without having to be purchased.
This honestly wouldn't even really fix the core issue of ritual vials, is that you have to use a blood ritual vial when opening a map which means that you are likely to use it on a set of ritual rewards full of things you don't need. The blood vials needed to do something more than just give tribute, they needed to modify the shop in some way to be useful.
Rituals spawn monsters too slowly and feel like a chore to do. They were over-tuned.
Hmm. More interested in the atlas passive stats! :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info