3.13.1e Patch Notes Preview

I'm not sure if there's been reports of this, but I'd like to add one.

Sirus sometimes becomes out-of-sync with his audio in his phases. I once was shot by a full die beam before even actually hearing and seeing the "Die" dialogue. Some of his other skills are the same, too.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Added a Void Ground Hideout Decoration. This can be purchased from Zana at Decoration Level 2, for 330 Favour.

Hell yeah! I don't know what it is, but I am sure I wanted that.

Please tell the hideout guys we love them and to continue bringing us new hideouts, decorations, and features! :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
even decoy totem was bugged? kekw
https://imgur.com/qCnrMxH
Your game is unplayable in my region. Any thoughts on performance updates or server stability outside of Australia? Link is image of ping test 2/25/21.
Really appreciate these fixes and the well written patch notes. Keep 'em coming!
Okay
"
Teffel wrote:
Nothing about the Boss in Jungle Valley not goint into Ritual Vessel?

Skip all the rituals in the map and do the boss arena ritual first(if it fucking spawns there that is)
This will work and allow you to capture the boss.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Nice, keep it up!

But what about memory leaks? Nothing on that Feelsbad.
6 weeks of leaks
This is my 3rd league, this may be the most populated league ever. But it is for sure the worst performing. I am crashing 10-20 times per day. Using ice nova CoC elemenatlist. I crash often on harbingers, legion (noted in patch) and I crashed on 2 characters going through story like everytime Malakai fight started.

There are so many crashes/bugs etc. Its hard to list them all. League will be over before they get most of these fixed.

The harvest grove boss, who provides so little outside of challenge completion bugs out mid way during the fight. I've only spawned him 4 times and 2 times the fight stopped and you can't resume it. Boss is just froze.

The performance issues on my i9 9900k , 2080ti, 32 gig, M.2 drive machine is terrible. I constantly see 10-20 fps during heavy encounters. Harbingers, Legion, delirium etc. This is with settings turned down as much as I can.

I hope next league is better. Good luck getting all these new players to come back.
I'm going to say that I too am having performance issues with the game. I constantly get rubber banding where I am leap slamming or flame dashing to cover a lot of distance. It looks like I made the jump and the next second I am back where I started. I can even see the flame trail left by flame dash ahead of me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info