[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

The POB you just pasted has jewels worth many many ex. Do you have any good replacements for them? Thanks!!!!
Hello, I am trying your build but every time I use reap I just lose so much hp, is there something I am doing wrong?
"
SteraksGage wrote:
Hello, I am trying your build but every time I use reap I just lose so much hp, is there something I am doing wrong?

Have u leech on rings/amulet/anointment?
"
Enven_ wrote:
"
SteraksGage wrote:

I'm almost done with act 3 and just got the skill gems, but I don't have enough levels for that kind of accessories. Also I'm not very good at this game.
Hello friend, can you watch my character? I seem to do everything like you, but the survival rate is 0, I die even on t1 maps
"
sh420it wrote:
The POB you just pasted has jewels worth many many ex. Do you have any good replacements for them? Thanks!!!!

They're not worth multiple EX, you don't need to have exactly the same jewels. You should use 1 mod Watcher's.

"
SteraksGage wrote:
"
Enven_ wrote:
"
SteraksGage wrote:

I'm almost done with act 3 and just got the skill gems, but I don't have enough levels for that kind of accessories. Also I'm not very good at this game.

You should start using Reap at maps, before that use the CA leveling build.

"
oWolkodaWo wrote:
Hello friend, can you watch my character? I seem to do everything like you, but the survival rate is 0, I die even on t1 maps

You should get HP on all equipment and use flasks with the same immunities as I do - currently you have none.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
@Kiss_me

I saw that the atziri's glove went to 1.8 ex and more. Are those mandatory for the build to work? What other choice do u recommend? Or what kind of option would be okay as a replacement?

Thanks
"
Adrazazael wrote:
@Kiss_me

I saw that the atziri's glove went to 1.8 ex and more. Are those mandatory for the build to work? What other choice do u recommend? Or what kind of option would be okay as a replacement?

Thanks

No they are not
Howdy,

Started using this build and had a quick question on the reap gem swaps since it's not actually detailed to where I can figure it out. What gems are required on reap and what can you swap for more boss damage if needed? Currently I am swapping out Increased AoE for Conc effect and spell cascade for brutality but feel that isn't quite right.
Just starting maps... tried lightning traps but felt horrible. I'm thinking in doing this build. Can this farm currency comfortably in low tier maps on a budget (no aw. spell cascade ofc)? thanks in advance
Last edited by FedeS on Aug 1, 2021, 10:52:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info