Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

You guys REALLY don't play your own game do you? You basically removed league starters, remove every fun mechanic, and remove all endgame but heist?

Zero endgame now, just run maps, kill sirus sometimes and thats it. good job GG
"
The double damage chance modifiers were too multiplicatively powerful for these builds, providing power that only the modifier granted, so they've been changed to an effect that is additive with other Bleed/Poison damage multipliers.

Where's my cobra lash buffs??? This skill is already barely viable in damage on full glass cannon and keeps getting hit in the crossfire cus y'all don't have the balls to properly shut down poison BV and toxic rain individually. Cobra Lash is already dead stop kicking it just to pretend it doesn't even exist after... Even last league when you did actually buff it the buff was maybe half the power of the triple nerf stack you threw at it so still effectively got nerfed :') Wasn't a good skill on release but at least it was playable, it hasn't been playable since Conquerors of the Atlas and it's still getting smacked every patch.
why the bow nerf? I like the idea of weird interactions in the game it makes it rewarding to know how the game works this just feels like double nerf to blade skills again. just don't understand whats wrong with having more then 1 option to play spells in the game
"
Mijitdragun wrote:
Vocal Minority and Reddit crowd must be MAD AS HELL at the nerf-heavy manifesto.

Reddit seems actually positive so far.

I'm also surprised.
Can't wait to go back to that inticing Dominus and Vaal Oversoul farming since you nuked every endgame imaginable.

Also can't wait to actually slam the explode mod as Chris told me, but oh wait I slammed the shitty tier one.
Hurray for split tag on beast splitting :D
So u nerf aura clusters again and got no balls to tell us how much ?

was mines one of the top builds? dont think so , why the fuck do you nerf mines again. another build to scratch not many left for me to play maybe u want all of u play cyclone yes? thats op over months now not touched

F u hard
Woooowwww

murdered Harvest AND fractured map running...

You guys are making it so easy to never look back hahaha
Really bold move of you guys to finally embrace your design choice and going all in into them.

Tbh im glad you decided to take this way and change the game for the better aiming for PoE 2 and a massive slow down after the insane Powercreep lately.

In two words : GG GGG
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info