Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

GGG needs to buy the slogan: "If's nerf, or nothing."

Fits them well.
GGG, I just hope that other non-used support gems will be either deleted or improved just like you are planning to rework Blood Magic Support. To name a few:

Life Leech Support lacks value compared to Energy Leech Support
Knockback Support - pretty sure no one uses this to support primary skill
Additional Accuracy Support - pretty sure no one uses this to support primary skill
Blind Support - pretty sure no one uses this to support primary skill
Mana Leech Support - pretty sure no one uses this to support primary skill
Life Gain on Hit - pretty sure no one uses this to support primary skill
Stun Support - pretty sure no one uses this to support primary skill
"
lordmach wrote:
garbage, almost every single change hurts ONLY the casuals as usual.

You are absolutely delusional. No casual has every played self curse temp chains. No casual has ever fractured a 100 deli t16 map. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
Power creep was getting out of control. Like Mathil said we signed up for a hard game not diablo 3 and paragon 500 in 3 days... so all these nerfs should be welcome by all.
Git R Dun!
"
dracusxx wrote:
yeah ggg keep nerf shit and keel lossing players idk what your guys problem, but i dont spend one more single cent on this game

Crazy how each league seems to have more and more players.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
As expected, GGG nerfs coming. Everytime, whatever I'm playing or planning to play, GGG will fking nerf it. It's damn bad for a SSF player. Path of NERFs. Waiting for Diablo 2 resurrected for sure and a GOODBYE to this fking game.
"
how about you balance your game for your playerbase and not streamers and people without a live.
This becomes unbereable every league this becomes more and more of a drag, people want to be able to have items you know? I maybe want to do a build without having to sink a month into it just so it works.

There are so many casual games out there, please go and play one of those. You lot have destroyed so many amazing games with your tears, there are very few games left that are more catered to hardcore players. Thank goodness GGG stands its ground and does not cater to your cries. It's so refreshing to see in a world where all the game companies just give away all the gear and everyone gets a trophy for turning the game on that one company stays the course and doesn't change. Thank you, GGG. This is why I spend money and come back league after league. At least there is one game left us hardcore players (or no lifers as this guy calls us) can enjoy. lol.
Last edited by Existence_Ghost on Apr 12, 2021, 9:53:31 PM
"
Wes07 wrote:
As expected, GGG nerfs coming. Everytime, whatever I'm playing or planning to play, GGG will fking nerf it. It's damn bad for a SSF player. Path of NERFs. Waiting for Diablo 2 resurrected for sure and a GOODBYE to this fking game.

Goodbye and good luck on your future endeavours ! :)
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
QQPQ wrote:

Why would anyone ever take Hardened Scars with this change?

We need to see more fixes like the Chainbreaker fix (which at least is interesting and doesn't 100% destroy the keystone) and fewer fixes like the Hardened Scars fix.

Seems like they interpret Hardened Scars like the name they give. You need scar to harden, without scars no more harden. This make sense if you are wounded and recover with potions you need an appropriate temporany defence if you have it while full-life that defence is no more temporany.

But we are lucky, we are in the Emo era, where you cut yourself to feel pain relief. So if we constantly spend life to use skills, and have enduring potion we have a really high uptime of fortify. So to answer, everyone use new blood skills will use Hardened Scars!
I like this. Explosion chests was deserve to be nerfed honestly, not even saying about that 100% delirium fractured abusing, that was dirty and unethical. And chainbreaker of course. Not sure about signal fire and primal aegis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info