Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

Have you seen the anime Demon Slayer? One with very stylized water or fire like that
Groundslam with Celestial Effect Please, I'll definitely buy.

What does it look:
Upon slamming, instead of earth spike protruding outwards, the ground turns into celestial void (also moving outwards).

Edit:
For Vaal Groundslam, the circle of spikes will just turn into big circular celestial void.
Last edited by Ecion9022 on Apr 25, 2021, 9:25:51 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Looney Tunes Tasmanian Devil theme. It makes a funny race car sound and every once in a while you see random limbs fly out from the center.

Thank you, love this one.

I reckon Sharknado's the go just because people on the internet can't stop being people on the internet but a Tassie Devil Whirlwind effect would be genuinely cool. A GGG logo one would be waaaaaay too on the nose. I guess folks have forgotten the razer footsteps...

Trigger warning: Snark
I mean, considering these 'communal exercises' are little more than 'let's make the community come up with their own ways for us to take their money', ranking somewhere down near asking players to submit creative work 'for exposure', I've precisely zero hope this will end well, but I'd thumbs up a Looney Tunes reference in PoE. Seems appropriate. Not sure how well it'd sell in China but I'm going to pretend that's not a major factor here. :)

Unfortunately you can expect three things:

1) the concept art and the in-game execution will likely be a fine illustration of GGG's ambition exceeding their ability to implement;

2) you won't see much of the mtx in action due to the glut of skill effects;

and

3) it'll be overpriced because no p2w=gotta go premium with the 'pretties'.

^_^

Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 25, 2021, 9:28:03 PM
I would love a ribbon dancer! Multiple color options available. When you spin ribbons come out of your hands and follow along the edge of the cyclone.
Meat Cyclone
Every kill adds more meat to your cyclone, carrying bits and parts of meat and other body parts.

That or give us the ranger cyclone
Sharks but with Rain of arrows. Sharknado at its finest
Machine gun barrage and a machine gun skin for bows. Ty
Fireworks Explosive Trap
Automation Explosive Trap

Some form of explosive trap that lets me see the mobs and ground effects.
Something replacing lingering blades or steel shards with some other projectile non-typical of throwing weapons to throw at enemies:

Gold discs that look like currency

Playing cards

Party streamers

Porcupine needles, or just pins / needles / throwing darts
Cartoon Dustcloud Cyclone.

Think the looney tunes Tasmanian Devil character, or something like when old-style cartoon characters get into a fight, and there's just a big dust cloud with fists and feet jutting out wildly. Bonus points if you include onomatopoeia like "pow!" "bop!" "biff!" with the MTX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info