Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

Sandstorm of Scarabs!

Would be cool if you could make them look like the actual scarabs in-game.
Cyclone that looks like a hurricane all cloudy with small trees/animals/wetas getting thrown around

Swarming bee cyclone where they look like they're stinging all over the player instead of 400 bee models flying in a perfect circle

A giant spinning bottle where the player is inside

Ribbon twirling cyclone

Firework cyclone
Last edited by darubadoug on Apr 26, 2021, 9:41:59 PM
ancestral protector!
Something like a carousel, or one with animals moving in a sinusoidal motion around the character as if they're floating or swimming, maybe dolphins or cats. Natural phenomena like tornados/hurricanes would be cool. If a sharknado cyclone was made, a shark frostbolt would also make a lot of sense.
"
Voltaxic wrote:
Classic/Original Discharge MTX, the new visuals aren't good enough

+1 big time, I still can't believe how much they've ruined Discharge, it looks and sounds so weak now, compared to the original discharge that visualy and audibly came off as 100m dps nukes lol.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Instead of a spinning cyclone why not have a giant smoke cloud be pushed out from the character. Could funnel down from the sky onto the character or around them and down and then outward.

Could also have a thousand hands reaching up from the ground in the AoE. Make it change color depending on the map so it blends with the environment better. Maybe even 70% transparent.

Or could be birds flying around like the black ones with red eyes this game really likes.

Eat your vegetables.
(Trans-Demonic Trial Guardian):

A mini Ultimatum demonic Trialmaster with transcendence effect with a mixture of void after effects, for elemental, chaos, stone golem.

(Neon Kat Wave Of Conviction):

or a neon rainbow cat wave of conviction similar too nyan cat but with a realistic cat, or the rainbow can change

or any skill that has no good mtx or no mtx at all.
poolnoodle cyclone! like those spinny things in game shows where you have to jump over

a different style could be an all devouring locust swarm or bat swarm cyclone (the bats fit the leech mechanic). the locusts could look like the weta pet (edit: could also fit bladestorm or blade vortex etc)
Last edited by MrVonDutchman on Apr 27, 2021, 4:56:40 AM
I don't know if this one was mentioned? It seems there's an abundance of cyclone requests but how about a Slapping Cyclone.. Weapon would be invisible and the character would have his arms out and spin-slap the crap out of mobs in a furious spinning storm of slaps. Slaps-giving is only once a year but it could be year-round in Wraeclast!

A slapping sound animation would be necessary obviously.
I love the idea of a hurricane cyclone, with rain and wind, as previously suggested. How about a swarm cyclone, with many tiny biting creatures flying or running and jumping around your character? There are a number of small creatures that could work and even have in-game assets to base them off of, such as rats or bees or flies or ravens.

People keep suggesting sharknado, but unless there's other shark-themed mtx to pair it with that I like, I would never use it personally. Swarm could work with many mtx, especially bees or ravens. Hurricane works with many mtx, especially thunderstorm apparition and stormcloud arctic armor and even other skills. I like mtx that I can fit to a theme.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info