New Microtransaction: Vaal Orb Cloak

You must really hate us, players. You only love our money.
nn more cosmetix, fix the bugs, stop nerfing fun, "make your game great again"
we need more mtx that no one is gonna buy and use
Welcome to Path Of Microtransactions (thx to Tencent)....shame
Guys, please calm down. There are more than one department. So "MTX devs" not the same as "Game engine devs" and not the same as "Game scripts devs"

Told you as i did to others : THERE IS ONLY GGG. ONE MANAGEMENT. Those departments are not independent . MTX devs don't post this sales without consulting the BOSS. So maybe if they see EVERYWHERE the real issues the players are complaining about, not a stupid music missing from Sirus fight (btw, i NEVER listen the game's music, i always have spotify or youtube on, only thing that i listen are for some effects so i can hear those stupid volatiles or the voices, so i can here if Cassia is nearby, or Sirus when says "die" (btw, f**k the envoy!!!! most useless thing in a map)), maybe they will start doing something.
Last edited by UnLovedOne on Apr 29, 2021, 6:45:00 AM
and i say it again ..... not a fckn single cent

u destroy our fun and i hope that many players close the eyes and cloesed the wallets

path of nerf is not more funny
Looks a bit drafty in the back, there.

And I still say cloaks are more like what Darth Vader wore in Empire Strikes Back, as opposed to these bathtowels safety-pinned to one's shirt collar.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
Told you as i did to others : THERE IS ONLY GGG. ONE MANAGEMENT. Those departments are not independent . MTX devs don't post this sales without consulting the BOSS. So maybe if they see EVERYWHERE the real issues the players are complaining about, not a stupid music missing from Sirus fight (btw, i NEVER listen the game's music, i always have spotify or youtube on, only thing that i listen are for some effects so i can hear those stupid volatiles or the voices, so i can here if Cassia is nearby, or Sirus when says "die" (btw, f**k the envoy!!!! most useless thing in a map)), maybe they will start doing something.

I totally agree with you about management. They make decisions, they break everything. But I'm pretty sure that guys who write code and guys who create MTX(3d models) are different people.

And I didn't tell that everything is OK. There are bunch of problems in the game now :( Last 3 updates (Heist, Ritual, Ultimatum) it's a huge pile of bugs and crashes(I even don't want speak about ridiculous nerfs and economy). It's the first time when I finish to play game so early.

I understood your pain because I'm the same player as you. (more 3k hours in game, all achievements completed). I wanted to say only one thing, that MTX people do not deserve that hate =) because this post is about MTX, not about bugs.

P.S. I hate envoy as well. He should speak ONLY when you interact with him.

Thx and Sorry if I was rude :)
Last edited by jarodpwnz on Apr 29, 2021, 8:23:16 AM
I hate the inflexibility of my gear slots. The back slot should be a gear slot. Warriors have been wearing shields on their backs for the duration of shields being a thing.

A quiver is clearly a backslot item. Given that magic is a thing there's no good argument for not being able to duel wield and wear a quiver, or yes, use two shields. And yes even boots on my hands for a goof, just disable pickups and weapon slots.

Also why can't I wield a rune dagger and a wand but I can wield a wand and a shield? The caveats here are very absurd when you think about them for even a moment.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Apr 29, 2021, 6:46:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info