Community Designed Microtransaction - Top Three Themes Selection

Which theme would you like the Cyclone Effect to be?

Bats
14587.63%
Locusts/Insects
12456.51%
Rainbow
451723.63%
Cat Tornado
837743.82%
Bees
13707.17%
Grinding Gears
215111.25%
Poll closed
OMG A CAT NADO ROFLMFAO
In a sea of catwomen I want to be Batman!
"
SirGuySW wrote:
I feel like memes will dictate the outcome of this whole process... rather than players choosing something they actually want to see/use thematically in-game. :|

Yah... the meme ones are gonna win and thats so annoying.
I cannot believe more people don't want to see a swarm of bats and instead want to have a ring of celestial cats.
Why not both, rainbow + cat tornado?

I need rainbow trail catnado to exist.

Please GGG.
Cat + Rainbow = nyan cat
Add nyan song while spinning = win

Granted, it might be a bit difficult to get the creators to agree on this but damn it would surely be amazing.
"
hellnr wrote:
Most people won't even buy it, they vote just for laughs.
Yeah, I would very much like to see a manifesto-type writeup on this whole process in about a year or so. Might be a learning moment for the whole community. Needless to say if the effort doesn't produce profits GGG isn't likely to do the same thing again. Maybe sometimes meming it up isn't worth the loss of quality. "This is why we can't have nice things."

Who knew... >_>
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
Cat + Rainbow = nyan cat
Add nyan song while spinning = win

Granted, it might be a bit difficult to get the creators to agree on this but damn it would surely be amazing.

take my money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Guys just think about what you're really saying when you pick Rainbow... you'll literally never see any ground effects and nerf ur cyclone survivability by a shitton lmao. Fingers crossed grinding gears won't be a literal filled circle in gear form tho cuz that would be even worse lmao.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
"
Dreggon wrote:
why not just spin an actual cat around and get rid of the tornado? cut out the middle man.

edit: give it a rainbow aftertrail too why not. i'm a genius

this man gets it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info