Ultimatum League: Creating the Trialmaster

These lore news pieces are always interesting to read!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Ul-tamato's. wee love red on red on red with red effects on red red red.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Okay this chance to meet the trialmaster, tell me better when I can see aug or t4 seed
Cool stuff. I guess I'll come across the Trialmaster some time randomly in the next 2-3 leagues when his encounter chance has been rethought and reworked. These kinds of unreachable and streamer oriented gameplay/investment needs to change. Can't wait for PoE2 that looks MUCH smoother and slower. PoE is (or was) amazing but it is slowly crumbling under it's own weight.

Change your new leagues vision. Bring back old, reworked boss fights. (Rise of Dominus? My personal favorite...) Focus on the new mechanics all along prologue and mapping like you are currently doing and have the new antagonist slowly encounter you throughout mapping until an almost assured encounter in higher tier maps (15-16). This way, every player has a chance to experience new content. Compared to having to get a super rare unique item drop in order to experience content. Streamers don't make the game, the general player base does.

It is time to change GGG. But, the answer to this is PoE 2. :)

Cheers! still excellent reachable content in the league though. (skill gems, some uniques / cards)
I do love this game, but it seems like it has too much bloat in it these days. The challenges need to stop being so RNG based, I don't get it. Also, Ultimatums in white maps can be more challenging than a red tier map by itself, maybe overtuned a bit? I have never seen the trialmaster either. Just my thoughts.
who?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
The zero round challenger returns
Stop making bosses with conditional challenges if you want to tune them this rare.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
You spend all this time designing something most people can't ever see? makes no sense! i play 6+ hours a day, and it's just impossible to get him to spawn!

Terrible design, would rate 1/10.
All the effort seems like a bit of waste if no one gets to fight the boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info