Twitch Community Highlights

Wow, contract streamers... again... And there no trial master spawn rate buff (and yes, I saw Bex's post on reddit that 381 t14 maps for one trialmaster is ok) lol

"
Mipzhap wrote:

It was a one day thing, it's done and over.

Sweet summer child...
Last edited by Melaviy on May 6, 2021, 4:50:06 AM
"
Ringx wrote:
Ahh... the streamer priority clips, when the rest of us were stuck on loading screens with nothing to do but post on reddit.

PJSalt

That Nugi clip is wholesome
Last edited by Hapseleg on May 6, 2021, 5:44:24 AM
"
Mipzhap wrote:
"
Ringx wrote:
Ahh... the streamer priority clips, when the rest of us were stuck on loading screens with nothing to do but post on reddit.

Are you really that much stuck in the past? It was a one day thing, it's done and over. It was a rough leaguestart because of mistakes, they wanted to try and remedy the situation and made the priority qweue mistake. They even apologized. Get over it. Move on. I still have a lot of fun playing despite having to start 1-2 days later.

It's the principle that they did that in the first place and even had to admit that it was a fiscal disaster for them. It was a spit in the face of people who financially backed them with MTX and Supporter Packs. This game on my end has been most money have put down in MTX for Stashes and Alternate Skill Effects for any game I have ever owned and the money I have put down I could buy 4-5 things on Steam. I read the apology and I will tell you the same thing I told them the day I read it: I understand, I accept your explanation and I will hold you accountable in the future and if you do it again, you will have 1 less player participating. I have thrown The People's Republic of Blizzard under a bus for this game and I am not afraid to do it for this game either.

==============

As for Twitch, it is honestly a terrible platform with a lot of behind the scenes problems ranging from bad tech support, to moderation to even a certain class of streamers that feel like they should be on OnlyFans if you catch my drift.

Hell, no offense to Zizaran but that hoodie he is wearing is cringe (who also sounds incredibly fruity in my opinion) and most of these streamers lack charisma, interesting qualities that stand out (only Jousis has ever won my heart with his presentation, music and crazy over the top builds that break the server) or even manners (I had a rude experience with mbXtreme myself when he traded with me a few leagues back).

If I wanted to watch any of these guys do insane stuff in this game, I would be going onto the game myself and making my own stories with my bud. I get that GGG likes having the exposure and from a business standpoint that is great, but it is clear they are only going for a specific group that may or may not be on their payroll.
Quin my streamer

Sadge :( tanking beam like a god gamer
Pls Mr.Viewer watch our clips PepegaCredit popular strimmers like zizaran, quin69, steelmitch and nugi PepegaCredit all play on logoutcore pls watch it PepegaCredit
Last edited by Sawadar120 on May 6, 2021, 6:42:34 AM
Hey GGG there are like 200 other twitch streamers. U dont have to post every single quin or ziz clip.
"
Melaviy wrote:
Wow, contract streamers... again... And there no trial master spawn rate buff (and yes, I saw Bex's post on reddit that 381 t14 maps for one trialmaster is ok) lol

"
Mipzhap wrote:

It was a one day thing, it's done and over.

Sweet summer child...

381? Wooow bex lost touch since I had a break with this game. It still baffles me that she quoted asmon about "banning people". Like what in the flying f bex.

Besides that was REALLY inconvenient for ggg. Like they planned it from the start.
I love you guys. You're by far the most split community there is. Nothing inbetween the two extremes of pessimistic, bitter burnout and fanatic apologist. Everytime I check the streamhighlight post I know im in for a treat. Please, and I mean that, never change.
"
MyNameIsZombo wrote:
I love you guys. You're by far the most split community there is. Nothing inbetween the two extremes of pessimistic, bitter burnout and fanatic apologist. Everytime I check the streamhighlight post I know im in for a treat. Please, and I mean that, never change.

Are u one of dev teams or smth? Not a single character nor achievement. U dont have to be scared to say things. We still care about your game.
Mr Steel tanking awakener on his wide build nice to see. Hope it doesn't get the nerf hammer next league peepoSHAKE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info