Apollyon Mystery Box Concept Art

"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
Really cool set of armours, the combined set is probably my favorite it's so badass and has that ethereal look down.

True enough, but there remains a significant, ongoing omission. "What's that?" you ask. Well, the art team designs all these interesting armor sets... and for some silly reason more often than note forgets about shields.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Really wondering why the Lightbringer helmet design was moved away from the hood. The concept art looks really good. I hope you consider adding the alternate helm to the shop after it finally hits the store.
Last edited by somejedo on May 9, 2021, 11:09:45 PM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
so, when is warlord box content coming out for sale at the shop...
More subdued sets please!
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Good question, league's been out for a month already...
"
andrew8448 wrote:

I think it's expected to arrive this weekend, sale will follow one month later.
"
Jerle wrote:
GGG. You know there’s just one thing standing between me and my mood to get more mtx right? :(

If you want a fix there are 2 more but they are related to Windows because most of the problems from earlier were caused by the Windows update.

Start-> Game Mode -> disable everything
Start-> type GPU in Search -> Graphic Settings -> Turn on Hardware Acceleration
"
Blank2567 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
GGG. You know there’s just one thing standing between me and my mood to get more mtx right? :(

If you want a fix there are 2 more but they are related to Windows because most of the problems from earlier were caused by the Windows update.

Start-> Game Mode -> disable everything
Start-> type GPU in Search -> Graphic Settings -> Turn on Hardware Acceleration

As annoying the current state of texture streaming is. That’s not it.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I need the Pinkromancer pack. I need it.
Wow really cool just imagine if this was content in the actual game rather than cosmetics held behind a pay wall and RNG. That would make for some really great looking bad guys or some great rewards or some cool looking new armour but instead you just buy these models one piece at a time for prices that used to be enough to buy a whole game or DLC in other titles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info