Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

New version keeps crashing
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

Take a look at the Help - I have an error section for tips on how to report the error in a way that I can debug it.

Otherwise, consider even trying to rebuild the app on your system - that may just straight up resolve the error.
"
arciinus wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

Take a look at the Help - I have an error section for tips on how to report the error in a way that I can debug it.

Otherwise, consider even trying to rebuild the app on your system - that may just straight up resolve the error.

It runs now very stable. I had to remove it first from the settings and then install it fresh. After asking for permissions then it worked nicely
I appreciate all that you do for this small community of Mac users. Using your newly updated version it currently only works when the game isn't full screen. When it's full screen the pop up is opening on the second desktop space so can I cannot see it. (I can briefly see/confirm its on the second desktop when I quickly switch it).

I appreciate any advice you can offer toward fixing it.

Mac - M1 Max 16"
Version - 13.0.1

Terminal Log:
Spoiler
Last login: Thu Dec 8 22:14:18 on ttys000
User@Users-MBP ~ % cd '/Applications/Awakened POE Trade.app/Contents/MacOS'
User@Users-MBP MacOS % ./Awakened\ POE\ Trade
objc[49237]: Class WebSwapCGLLayer is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/libANGLE-shared.dylib (0x7ffa46481aa0) and /Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLESv2.dylib (0x112adcce0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
error [etc]: Error: Error: Cannot find latest-mac.yml in the latest release artifacts (https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.19.10005/latest-mac.yml): HttpError: 404
"method: GET url: https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.19.10005/latest-mac.yml\n\nPlease double check that your authentication token is correct. Due to security reasons, actual status maybe not reported, but 404.\n"
Headers: {
"server": "GitHub.com",
"date": "Fri, 09 Dec 2022 03:14:42 GMT",
"content-type": "text/plain; charset=utf-8",
"vary": "X-PJAX, X-PJAX-Container, Turbo-Visit, Turbo-Frame, Accept-Encoding, Accept, X-Requested-With",
"cache-control": "no-cache",
"strict-transport-security": "max-age=31536000; includeSubdomains; preload",
"x-frame-options": "deny",
"x-content-type-options": "nosniff",
"x-xss-protection": "0",
"referrer-policy": "no-referrer-when-downgrade",
"content-security-policy": "default-src 'none'; base-uri 'self'; connect-src 'self'; form-action 'self'; img-src 'self' data:; script-src 'self'; style-src 'unsafe-inline'",
"content-encoding": "gzip",
"content-length": "29",
"x-github-request-id": "E63E:88FD:508C89:745AFF:6392A83D"
}
at I0 (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:46:1807)
at Vy.handleResponse (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:48:1764)
at ClientRequest.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:48:1214)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:526:28)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.<anonymous> (node:electron/js2c/browser_init:101:6917)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.emit (node:events:526:28)
at Object.FV [as newError] (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:63:10785)
at d (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:102:413)
at async rv.getLatestVersion (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:102:714)
at async Av.getUpdateInfoAndProvider (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:102:11887)
at async Av.doCheckForUpdates (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:102:12171)
at async ll (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:111:14378) {}

I rebuilt my own version your using instructions but had the same issues:
Spoiler
Last login: Thu Dec 8 22:20:07 on ttys000
User@Users-MBP ~ % cd '/Applications/Awakened POE Trade.app/Contents/MacOS'
User@Users-MBP MacOS % cd '/Applications/Awakened POE Trade.app/Contents/MacOS'
objc[50460]: Class WebSwapCGLLayer is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/libANGLE-shared.dylib (0x2429172e0) and /Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLESv2.dylib (0x108071348). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
error [etc]: Error: Error: Cannot find latest-mac.yml in the latest release artifacts (https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.19.10005/latest-mac.yml): HttpError: 404
"method: GET url: https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.19.10005/latest-mac.yml\n\nPlease double check that your authentication token is correct. Due to security reasons, actual status maybe not reported, but 404.\n"
Headers: {
"server": "GitHub.com",
"date": "Fri, 09 Dec 2022 03:26:18 GMT",
"content-type": "text/plain; charset=utf-8",
"vary": "X-PJAX, X-PJAX-Container, Turbo-Visit, Turbo-Frame, Accept-Encoding, Accept, X-Requested-With",
"cache-control": "no-cache",
"strict-transport-security": "max-age=31536000; includeSubdomains; preload",
"x-frame-options": "deny",
"x-content-type-options": "nosniff",
"x-xss-protection": "0",
"referrer-policy": "no-referrer-when-downgrade",
"content-security-policy": "default-src 'none'; base-uri 'self'; connect-src 'self'; form-action 'self'; img-src 'self' data:; script-src 'self'; style-src 'unsafe-inline'",
"content-encoding": "gzip",
"content-length": "29",
"x-github-request-id": "E751:0874:4E3CDD:71925C:6392AADA"
}
at I0 (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:46:1807)
at Vy.handleResponse (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:48:1764)
at ClientRequest.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:48:1214)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:526:28)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.<anonymous> (node:electron/js2c/browser_init:101:6917)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.emit (node:events:526:28)
at Object.FV [as newError] (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:63:10785)
at d (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:102:413)
at async rv.getLatestVersion (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:102:714)
at async Av.getUpdateInfoAndProvider (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:102:11887)
at async Av.doCheckForUpdates (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:102:12171)
at async ll (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:111:14378) {}

"
DanteDrac wrote:
I appreciate all that you do for this small community of Mac users. Using your newly updated version it currently only works when the game isn't full screen. When it's full screen the pop up is opening on the second desktop space so can I cannot see it. (I can briefly see/confirm its on the second desktop when I quickly switch it).

I just tested this on my Intel MacOS Ventura computer with the latest release and it seems to work with full-screen apps, but I know full-screen has always been a bit finicky in the past (despite me trying to fix it in this release).

A few potential things to try:

1. When you first start POE, make it start non-fullscreen for a moment, and then change it back to fullscreen. I think the initial app detection doesn't work well when it's fullscreen.

2. If you have multiple Spaces, make sure you launch Path of Exile and Awakened POE Trade while on the same space. I observed that it doesn't seem to work when I launch one in one space and the second in another space. Alternatively, try to work with just one Space, as that's what I mostly tested with.

Sorry I can't help more! Without a firm repro case or great debugging signals, there's not much I can do. If you are experienced with engineering, the bug is likely in the electron-overlay-window dependency, but requires a fair bit of work (XCode, rebuilds) to debug. I can write up a longer set of instructions if you feel up to it.
I appreciate the quick response leading up to league start! I still had the issue if I had the tool opened prior to opening POE regardless if I let it sit in windowed for a while before full screening it.

What resolved it for me was ensuring the tool was closed. Opening POE and full screening the game. Then opening the tool. After that it resolved the issue.

Thanks!
Last edited by DanteDrac on Dec 9, 2022, 9:52:51 AM
It keep asking me to allow permission even when I already allow the permission in system preference. im running on M1 mac btw

Last edited by twomoon123 on Dec 9, 2022, 10:06:52 AM
I had that issue as well. To resolve it I had to select 'Awakened PoE Trade' from window you have open and hit the minus button in the bottom left to fully remove it. After that I hit the plus button then selected the app to re-add it back.
Last edited by DanteDrac on Dec 9, 2022, 10:16:19 AM
"
DanteDrac wrote:
I had that issue as well. To resolve it I had to select 'Awakened PoE Trade' from window you have open and hit the minus button in the bottom left to fully remove it. After that I hit the plus button then selected the app to re-add it back.

You save my league starts
alright downloaded new version - it crashed. Deleted old, installed new - it crashed.
To fix this shit:
Remove aw. poe trade from accessibility by selecting it and clicking "-"
Copy new aw. poe trade to apps or w/e.
Open it by right click or ctrl click.
It will refuse, open again
It will crash
In accessibility - turn on/off/on or off/on for aw. poe
press relaunch on error windor.

Should work now

If anyone can post a guide on how to build aw poe on my system it would be extremely helpful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info