Says My Profile is set to Private for Path of Building

Unchecked all the boxes and saved and then waited like other guides on this topic, but still comes up private on PoB. I even redownloaded the game, POESESSID from using F12, I have no idea how to fix the issue.
Last bumped on Dec 30, 2023, 2:27:22 PM
"
JustinJohnson wrote:
Unchecked all the boxes and saved and then waited like other guides on this topic, but still comes up private on PoB. I even redownloaded the game, POESESSID from using F12, I have no idea how to fix the issue.

I can see your chars just fine and PoB doesn't use POESESSID.
You sure you are using the new "FORK" version since the old one doesn't get updated properly anymore.
yes everything is up to date on my end and just redownloaded it making sure it was the proper download but when I put my Account name in it just says invalid
Still says same thing Account name is Invalid, any chance I have a account name different to what's listed? I put in JustinJohnson isn't that correct?
"
JustinJohnson wrote:
Still says same thing Account name is Invalid, any chance I have a account name different to what's listed? I put in JustinJohnson isn't that correct?

Confirm this LINKs on how I access your account via PoB -->
https://imgur.com/gallery/xPdaIN1
Sweet ty for the visual it worked finally now I can actually go and tweek things and see actual numbers thanks again!
you are most welcome. :)
strange mine is doing the same thing
"
tomkrull wrote:
strange mine is doing the same thing

look at my URL and make sure you do the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info