Community Designed Microtransaction - Final Poll

Which concept art would you like to see as the community-designed Cyclone Effect?

Catnado
248415.65%
Grinding Gear
5953.75%
Rainbow
162310.22%
Currency
490630.9%
Sharknado
626939.48%
Poll closed
"
Why are you salty people even complaining so much? It wasn't twitch fanboys that even did it.

First of all, ANOTHER BIG TWITCH STREAMER DID THE SAME THING FOR CURRENCY. But youre not complaining about that one because you lost. I bet if you won it would be all "we beat them fair and square" with no mention of it.

Secondly. it wasnt "4k" people as you say, it was about 1-2k. At least that was the viewers for the section of campaigning, and from talking to people in chat, half of those didnt even vote for sharknado.

The simple fact of it is you LOST FAIR AND SQUARE. And like politics in real life, losers can't ever just get over it.

Why do you even care so much? Its a microtransaction cosmetic, you arent voting on a new class in game or something that actually matters. There are 1000 other mtx for you to get. Choose something you like.

It’s not about winning or losing, it’s the fact that a streamer can make a video specifically telling viewers what to vote for, thereby ruining what could have been a fun community event
"
Why are you salty people even complaining so much? It wasn't twitch fanboys that even did it.

First of all, ANOTHER BIG TWITCH STREAMER DID THE SAME THING FOR CURRENCY. But youre not complaining about that one because you lost. I bet if you won it would be all "we beat them fair and square" with no mention of it.

Secondly. it wasnt "4k" people as you say, it was about 1-2k. At least that was the viewers for the section of campaigning, and from talking to people in chat, half of those didnt even vote for sharknado.

The simple fact of it is you LOST FAIR AND SQUARE. And like politics in real life, losers can't ever just get over it.

Why do you even care so much? Its a microtransaction cosmetic, you arent voting on a new class in game or something that actually matters. There are 1000 other mtx for you to get. Choose something you like.
Actually fanboys did ruin it, no it wasnt 2k people it was roughly 4k in total based on the numbers BEFORE videos/streamers said shit about it when currency was way ahead of it and based on final results.

[Removed by Support] and its highly likely that was done intentionally for Sharknado as well.

Its not about winning but thats exactly what a fanboy would say. "Oh youre just upset you lost!", again its not about winning or losing but you fanboys made it about that because your dog shit communities dont care about anyone but your cult streamers.

People care because its something the community was supposed to decide on and it represents bringing the community together but its obvious immature people like youreself dont care about the integrity of such things and rather split the community further when streamers are already in hot shit and majorly hated in these parts. This is now one more reason to hate them.

[Removed by Support]
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Jun 17, 2021, 6:52:33 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"

Actually fanboys did ruin it, no it wasnt 2k people it was roughly 4k in total based on the numbers BEFORE videos/streamers said shit about it when currency was way ahead of it and based on final results.

[Removed by Support] and its highly likely that was done intentionally for Sharknado as well.

Its not about winning but thats exactly what a fanboy would say. "Oh youre just upset you lost!", again its not about winning or losing but you fanboys made it about that because your dog shit communities dont care about anyone but your cult streamers.

People care because its something the community was supposed to decide on and it represents bringing the community together but its obvious immature people like youreself dont care about the integrity of such things and rather split the community further when streamers are already in hot shit and majorly hated in these parts. This is now one more reason to hate them.

[Removed by Support]

I don't watch twitch, I'm not a fanboy. Though I am a fan of sharknado

And the commmunity did come together, to vote for sharknado. There were streamers on both sides campaigning for this cosmetic and that.
Last edited by xPrincessLelianax on Jun 17, 2021, 10:51:14 AM
Yet your only post history and interactions within the community are coming to the defense of poor behavior which is frowned upon when it comes to any streamer, which is using your audience as your personal army.

[Removed by Support]

Spoiler
Streamer fan boys is a personal community, not the path of exile community. Theyre the streamers community, entirely separate. So saying the community came together to vote is pretty fucking laughable.

Currency would have won without streamers involvement, you have literally no argument to stand on.

Spoiler
edit - Also if you dont watch streamers how do you know what youre talking about and how did you even come across this page or topic when it hasnt been front page at all and has been buried. [Removed by Support]
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 17, 2021, 4:45:18 PM
sharknado
Give us both, problem solved.
Catnado I would buy. Seriously. I'm a sucker for cat stuff.

Make all of them. How difficult could that be?
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jul 1, 2021, 1:22:42 PM
"
The 'Streamers' and 'GGG' can have their mutually 'nepotistic relationship', but I won't be a part of it (financially).
Tbh I hope 3.15 is of stellar quality because 3.14 was a blunder after blunder.

Pile of nerfs of everything interesting pre-launch. Bad launch. Streamer preferential treatment. Stealth mid-league hateforge nerf only reverted because of outrage. Uninspired league that was basically Ritual 2.0. Trialmaster spawn rate absolutely abysmal. Merch being put in "mystery bags" instead of sold fair and square to whoever wants the cat socks or any other item. And now streamers setting up the poll however they want to...

Sad, because 3.13 was a really good patch, one of the most enjoyable times in the game I ever had.

I don't care for apologies. I care for the company to do better in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info