Thaumaturgy Dachshund Pet and Warlord Microtransactions Sale

I dunno, I think it looks awesome. Good model. Good puppers can always chill in my hideout.
Hey, its my doggo :)
About time that they sneak in an anouncement of the anouncement of the new league.... maybe later this week.
Only for me this dog is creepy?
"
Xzorn wrote:
You guys are getting weird.

It's a pet so whatever. Just please don't let more of this slip into the core game's art style and themes.

We've gone from 6 tat near naked Atziri and people screaming from rivers of blood to a considerably more tame design already. Your art team obviously has a good amount of time so just start making different model textures or something to appease your overlords.

You were the chosen ones when Bliz dropped the ball. Don't join them.

yea... iam still speding money but iam not sure for how long...
its a good game with a lot of content. but it is going down hill.
and iam not gonna talk about what needs to change, QOL and other shit.
they dont give a shit what you think anyway. except if you are a streamer or amongst the 1%. but its alright. i dont care about the money i have spend on this game. nothing lasts forever. there are more good/promising games out there. if they think they can stay at the top of ARPG's like this, they are wrong. POE2 looks good so far. but the loot drops, crafting and trading need a LOT of work!
Last edited by Rekill on Jun 12, 2021, 6:37:13 PM
yea... iam still speding money but iam not sure for how long...
its a good game with a lot of content. but it is going down hill.
and iam not gonna talk about what needs to change, QOL and other shit.
they dont give a shit what you think anyway. except if you are a streamer or amongst the 1%. but its alright. i dont care about the money i have spend on this game. nothing lasts forever. there are more good/promising games out there. if they think they can stay at the top of ARPG's like this, they are wrong. POE2 looks good so far. but the loot drops, crafting and trading need a LOT of work!

thanks! im not alone
Who let the dogs out?
I was dubious at first when reading the name Thaumaturgy Dachshund Pet, but once I saw it was Slink from Toy Story I fell in love. Good work GGG. :D
Nice art and animation work on Slinky Dawg.
Red's not my colour, otherwise I could be tempted to buy it.
Wow! wonderful!
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info