Zizaran Class Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

Who is naraziz? Some random guy re-stream Zizaran ?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
PsiBlades2002 wrote:
Awesome highlights!
Side note, why can't we complete Ultimatum challenges during the gauntlet?

Which challenge? the event 's parent league is Ultimatum so that it should work.

If not, submit bug report.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Ok...
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
"
The second video is the reason why path of exile is no more my favourite game and why even after 500$can spent I play just a couple hours per year. If you don't have the biggest reflex in the world, you die to bosses no stop. There is no way to tank them.

1- This is the gauntlet so yes it IS hard
2- The hit is really telegraphed, no need to have god reflexes to dodge it ...
3- You can tank them, even during gauntlet, find a tanky build that suits you if you can't dodge even the easiest hit :)

"
neohongkong wrote:
Who is naraziz? Some random guy re-stream Zizaran ?

Zizaran spelled backwards, it is his alt account.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm really bad at this game but i like it so much. I struggled to reach lvl 11 in gauntlet :/
"
The second video is the reason why path of exile is no more my favourite game and why even after 500$can spent I play just a couple hours per year. If you don't have the biggest reflex in the world, you die to bosses no stop. There is no way to tank them.

Hell I tank'd Sirus' Quad beam on final phase with my Bladefall/Bladeblast Inquisitor build a few days ago and killed him deahless on Awakening Level 8 for the very 1st time ever, so idk what you're talking about.
Last edited by AShugars on Jun 16, 2021, 2:03:43 PM
My friend is very nervous while watching the stream, in the group's discord, when my friend says "oh sh!t, he's dying", I know there's a streamer or pro player who just came back to standard, I feel so funny, it's really fun =]]
Awesome highlights!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
YY close call.
Ofc used logout macro!
Why HC? Why challenge? When your players on HC must use this s**t MACROS?
Just shame ...
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Jun 17, 2021, 6:34:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info