ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Available Now!

Requested mine! I bet these sell out quick
"
Please note that there are no hoodies left in stock and they are not included in the mystery bags.

F.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I just want the exalted orb stress ball, cant justify dropping $100 for stuff i wont really use other wise. I would definitely buy the stress ball though if a POE merch store opens.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
I just want the exalted orb stress ball, cant justify dropping $100 for stuff i wont really use other wise. I would definitely buy the stress ball though if a POE merch store opens.

Which is exactly the way they should have done it from the start, imo.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Kaltroh wrote:
Why don't you give those as prizes for some events?

Did you miss there part where they mentioned few hundred thousand dollars of merchandise. Yeah they probably would like to make a return on that. I would.

#NeverGoing90
wish you would put 1/100 of the effort into leagues, nerfs/buffs or actual communication past "we have a new supporter pack upcoming"
or "watch influencer do our work for free"
Last edited by talichan on Jun 16, 2021, 7:25:28 PM
"
Still waiting on my Orion Supporter pack merchandise and also on new core supporter apck merch. Wtf GGG?

You know it's not in their control at all? There's a global pandemic stop being impatient.
I just play good stuff.
Last edited by Chvrles on Jun 16, 2021, 7:58:04 PM
I would buy merch from a PoEshop (price dependent obv.) but random t-shirt sizes hard pass.

wtb Untainted Paradise Tee (L)

edit: ty for the correction I understand how it works now lol
We tested it extensively
Last edited by Icholas on Jun 17, 2021, 3:21:57 AM
"
"
Still waiting on my Orion Supporter pack merchandise and also on new core supporter apck merch. Wtf GGG?

You know it's not in their control at all? There's a global pandemic stop being impatient.

In fairness, the Orion supporter pack left the store around Dec 2020... so in that particular case, I think he's got a right to wonder when he's going to get the physical goods from that pack.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
But in typical GGG fashion I'm sure streamers will get first crack at the merchandise right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info