ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Available Now!

I inquired for one about 13 hours ago, looks like they were gone already, didn’t even got response from the merch team

Sad panda.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
LOL $100 plus shipping for 2 or 3 t-shirts and some random junk nobody bought.

Amazing. Fans will eat it up and beg for more.
I actually think the plushies and Exalt Stressball are awesome, but 100Dollar + Shipping is too much. Hope they will make a "real" merch shop some day.
I really just want a foam Exalted orb.
Celestial cat socks would be sick too.

I think 100$ is a bit steep to risk just for those though :[
RNG in action .. plus gambling for a treasure box .. ARPG at it's finest.
Anyone got a reply yet with a payment link? I got a reply to the email but they were treating it more like a support question wanting to know my account name and a couple character names. Weird.
Yeah I only been waiting since January to get my Atlas Core supporter merchandise.

No form of compensation besides you can sit and mail back and forth.

But in case anyone wants to buy, be aware 6+ month wait time.
"
Still waiting for my Exalted Orb shirt from my supporter pack I bought at Ultimatum start

That's normal, can take several months until you get that stuff.
Last edited by Maduras on Jun 17, 2021, 10:46:41 AM
I received the same email even though I sent a request within the first couple of minutes that the post was up. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.
"
kwaz51 wrote:
I received the same email even though I sent a request within the first couple of minutes that the post was up. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

I didn’t get anything from them at all. Maybe I need to flash my supporter packs badges lolz
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info