Explore the lore of Path of Exile 2 with KittenCatNoodle!

Is There already official release date for POE2?
Nice job, Noodle!
She is a great exile and as I watched all her videos I have some idea about the lore.
Only some because I forgot a lot already...
GGG approved Lore? Gimme
There is lore in POE?
So Jamanra was removed in Heist as to not contradict what they are planning to do with this character in POE 2.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Already expected something similar but it can also be a red herring and we see something complete different.

POE1 campaign is mainly about corruption and ending it to some extent among the revenge spree which lasts till act 5 but is only a minor cogwheel in the overall story.

My assumption of the major evil factions we may see again with some new ones.

- Immortal Syndicate (or a some sorts of similar faction).
- Remnants of the prime corruption (Sin's beast seed and influenced people).
- Harbingers. They seem like entities from another reality/dimension that are unaffected by beast-corruption. Could maybe form a temporary alliance with them after proving worthy.
- Warlords/Bandits/clans. Neutral factions that try to survive after Kitavas death. They are kind of neutral/slightly polarized and lean towards the act 2 bandit camp.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
KittenCat is always great, and this is her second best video, IMO (behind the Harbinger language one)
Le Toucan Will Return
Thanks
how long open version 2.0 ?
PoE isn't on the same level, as say, Dark Souls, in terms of lore. PoE lore just feels like an afterthought cobbled together. Only a few nerds enjoy PoE anyway.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info