"
TauOrigin wrote:
I'm sorry, but it looks TERRIBLE.

Yup... :/

yup...
Saved
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Yeah, it would be a lot nicer if they got rid of the blue crap.

Get rid of the best part about the Armor?
"
I really like the armour and the wings but the blue thing on the armour dont look as good as i thought in game. Would buy it if it gets fixed in the future. The concept art is amazing tho

Agree it needs a lot more work to look as good in game, as it does with it's concept piece.
Really like the oblivion set, but I won't be buying because of the physics on that blue sash. Not to be overly critical, but you are asking 45 bucks for it, you should fix it honestly, it looks really really bad. The concept artist did a fantastic job though.
If the back side would have more distinguished layering of armour, it might actually look good, but this way it is just shoddy.

It is actually a single layer texture with those cloth tech like on Yriel's Fostering, isn't it :(
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Eh Portal looks cool.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 22, 2021, 9:07:45 AM
when is the next shash sale ?
"
Rekill wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
I'm sorry, but it looks TERRIBLE.

Yup... :/

Time and time again this has come to be the case. [Removed by Support] Terrible transition from one to the next ouch!
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 22, 2021, 2:32:45 PM
Newbie question here, do the armor packs add any type of stats to your character or is it all for visual pleasure?
"
RebelliousBen wrote:
Newbie question here, do the armor packs add any type of stats to your character or is it all for visual pleasure?

Just visual :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info