Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

I'd buy some flask keycaps for my keyboard. Or a Kitava, Chaos, Exalt "Esc" key. Especially if it could allow some light through from the keyboard led.

Drink coasters would be nice. I currently use a decorative large-size ceramic tile (think kitchen counter/floor) from a craft store. I wouldn't want it to be a character, but just a map or something sort of ironically peaceful.
Eat your vegetables.
stuffed minion plushies (Carrion Golems, Zombies, ...)
All of you just shut up and take all my money!! Reading the post and the replies got me drooling over juicy merchandise. Is it officially open yet? Been dreaming about this for years...
Most, if not all, of the below have already been in older posts. But, I just stumbled upon this post since gift season is starting. Wishing the merch was ready! It’s probably too late for suggestions but…

Here are the things I would buy:

JINX Merch Types:
Clothing: Zip Hoodies, T-Shirts
Accessories: Baseball hat
Toys:Figurines
Other:Mug,Keychains

Custom Merch:
tank/sleeveless shirt
Kitava Plush
Kitava replica
Kinetic desktop map device replica
Exalted or Chaos orb desk paperweight
mini Replicas of all the cat pets as a set including heist cat
Vacuum insulated mug (favorite brand Zojirushi)
POE postcards to use as mini art print posters

Aesthetic-wise:
I like the design styles of some of the past t-shirt design winners. Kitava Exilecon Shirt, Hyrchurn’s Chibi Kitava, the Untainted Paradise by Darklolita666, Kitava by xfey, Wreaclast by Nightstorme, Rhoa Polo Shirt by antonowitch

Simple graphics that lean towards illustration. Something I can wear to a business casual office with a blazer.

Dark Base Colors. Black, Dark Blues, Charcoal Greys

Speaking of merchandise i dont understand why the cost is an issue. If its expensive so be it, i would buy something if i could.

- Art-books. This game is so rich in potential and i bet you have tons on unused material for each league. So it would be nice if you continue to print them out every few leagues, complementing the one you have helped publishing before. (which i hope to get from Amazon this year)

- I would like a set of jigsaw puzzles with fancy art. Like 1000 pieces ~(50x75) cm ones. Such things when collected look marvelous in the frame on the wall. (Years ago i've bought an official one from Evangelion with Rey and the moon, fancy thing) Just imagining one with Atziri... plz make it happen.

- Statuettes. Atm the background is the "reaper" boss from Expedition. Having her as a 20-25cm statue on the shelf would be so cool. Obviously Atziri, other various characters and models would look great too. But if you will ever go for such merch i beg that you make it detailed, no matter the cost. Modern 3d resin printing can get fascinating detalization, better pricy then simplier.

- Obvious things like T-shirts and cups. Although i would prefer metal 0.5 litre cups for their durability.

P.S. In general would be nice if buying any merch would also give some coins to spend for in-game micro-transaction, but i would understand if you wont go for this.
One day i'll reach 100...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info