Zizaran Class Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

Was a fun gauntlet, sadly didnt manage to reach lv 90 but will try again next time
"
Saimon64 wrote:
Where is the league announcement ??

On 1 July.
Never played hardcore before so wanted to give this a go just for the heck of it.

Needless to say i was expecting some difficulties. What took me by surprise though was how much issues i was having.

Tried 5 or 6 times and finally got to Brutus. He seemed even harder than i remembered from 2013 and he totally kicked my behind.

Decided to throw in the towel and accept that this playstyle is not for me.

That's what i love so much about PoE: there is a playstyle for everyone and many different ways to have fun and personal goals to achieve (whatever they may be).

Thx for organising and making it an event open to everyone.
Had a great time trying this.
Was a fun event. Congrats and thanks to those that organized it. It was the highlight of this entire disaster of a nerf-league.

Hopefully some lessons have been learnt here, and that we can look forward to never experiencing another nerf-festo .
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
gr8 event
"
Saimon64 wrote:

GGG posted on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1407846569546711040?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
june 21 was my birthday not even a gift from ggg playing this game from long time and no rewards for this type so sad...
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
Ruffleberg wrote:
"
Saimon64 wrote:

GGG posted on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1407846569546711040?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

says july 1 PDT
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jun 24, 2021, 10:05:58 AM
Love the Gauntlet - cant wait for the next one!

GGG please bring back racing with special alt arts etc - it adds so much to the game for players that enjoy racing and collecting shiny things!
This was my first Gauntlet and my first steps in SSFHC. I liked it, it was awesome! Only made it to Act 4 though, so definitely going to practice for the next events.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info