Community Event: Havoc Blitz 2

"
zsirfoka wrote:
Another event for racers/high end streamers.
This is getting boring making events for the 1%.

That is why every league ppl only play in the 1st month completing challenges then they forget PoE for 2 months. No events for them, nothing to stay for.

+1
"
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:
What about some events for people that are not racers?

GGG dont care if you are not streamer. So this event for 10 twitch boys.

Havoc is not a GGG employee.

If you dont know ggg pay streamers. Like was on start of this league.
"
Havoc6 wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:
What about some events for people that are not racers?

I have non-racers in mind when designing these events.
Is there something specific you would like in an event like this?
Or do you desire GGG created events (which I am not affiliated with or in charge of).

Hey there. Thanks for replying.

I respect your efforts creating events for the community.
What i have in mind are fun events like Turmoil or Mayhem. I am a Standard player and i wouldn't mind GGG running those kind of events in Standard league.

Thank you and keep up the good work brother.

Last edited by Mindelo on Jul 2, 2021, 1:57:26 PM
If you want to know more about the event, you need to click on a link that takes you to a spreadsheet...

I really don't know what to say...

I think I can only laugh...
Pog
https://www.pathofexile.com/
I love seeing these events posted. I miss the old days of racing with short race options. Sadly, my life at the moment will not allow for the time to participate, but I am glad to see it.

I miss the days of the short race and Endless Ledge, and so on. It would be awesome to see GGG bring back the ledge. Endless Delve was pretty interesting too. But to see community members make the effort is equally as awesome.
...narf
"
rrbterry wrote:
If you want to know more about the event, you need to click on a link that takes you to a spreadsheet...

Spreadsheets to calculate data in POE? Sounds pretty par for the course for me. :D
"
theta40 wrote:
"
rrbterry wrote:

Spreadsheets to calculate data in POE? Sounds pretty par for the course for me. :D

Yes, I agree.

I have a friend who says: "you know you're playing PoE the right way when you realize you need a spreadsheet, an external website, your notebook with notes, etc". (LOL)

But I will try to be clearer. One situation is you "playing PoE" with other features in parallel because the game doesn't give you such damn minimal information. For example, I need an external website (or some note of mine) to know what "Dedication to the Goddess", "Tribute to the Goddess" and "Gift to the Goddess" do. In the Harvest league, I need to set up an Excel spreadsheet to be able to keep track of the crafts I need and the ones I have to offer (LOL). Anyway, these are some examples (and you know it doesn't stop there).

Now the other situation is you redirect your supposed "customer" to a spreadsheet when you say "to find out more about the event, click here".
That's a nice marketing piece, don't you think?

:D
i have some questions. i confuse easily and have been known to be pretty dumb in my time, so if i missed something, my bad.

ive alredy requested and joined all the Blitz things listed (like 14or15 or something) and since it starts with RaizQTs Pick Merveil Blitz does his pick dictate the character ill have to play through the whole thing? or do we start new characters for each Blitz? i mean, whatevers cool but clarification going in to it would be appreciated.
Its great that it is open for everyone , but the actual goal/rules are such a huge mess. Skipping POE till the new league starts.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info