Next Week's News Schedule

Hi GGG, I am a player from Taiwan, because all players want to join Path of exile during the summer vacation from July to September.

It is recommended to adjust the starting day of the league on July 1 to take this opportunity to let more people know that this is a game with such a high degree of freedom. It is a free upgrade and free to play, but the time has changed slightly.
Last edited by marslo001 on Jul 13, 2021, 11:20:39 PM
July 16 - 👀
July 17 - 👀
"
davoodinator wrote:
portait mtx i hope? maybe some weapon effect mtx?

stop portals, boring
Can't wait to have all my hopes and dreams crushed again in this latest Russian Roulette.
New packs tomorrow, or they just being teased tomorrow?
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
👀👀👀
If you sniff the air, you get a hint of sea breeze...

That's cause all the salty tears of people crying for these buffs, about those nerfs, or this mechanic and that thing... Oh, so many tears that you'd swear you were standing on the shores of Wraeclast yourself.
"
marslo001 wrote:
Hi GGG, I am a player from Taiwan, because all players want to join Path of exile during the summer vacation from July to September.

It is recommended to adjust the starting day of the league on July 1 to take this opportunity to let more people know that this is a game with such a high degree of freedom. It is a free upgrade and free to play, but the time has changed slightly.

Are you ... suggesting that GGG travel back in time two weeks to release their new league then?
bring it !! Im waiting ;)
👀 Pantheon revamp?
👀 Bandits revamp?

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info