50 Point Sale

We are running a 50 Point Sale with a massive variety of cosmetic effects available for only 50 points or less; including Skill Effects, Pets, Hideout Decorations and many more! Check out the full list of specials here.

The 50 Point Sale will run from the time of this post until Jul 20, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

In case you need points for this sale, we recommend checking out our new Expedition Supporter Packs!

Get a Free Apollyon Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Until the launch of Path of Exile: Expedition, we're offering one free Apollyon Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This means you can purchase a discounted cosmetic effect or any other microtransaction from the store and receive one Apollyon Mystery Box as a gift from us. The offer is available on both PC and Consoles.

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Apollyon Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.

This offer will end at Jul 23, 2021 4:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

Path of Exile: Expedition Content Reveal

If you missed the content reveal for the Expedition league, you can check it out below.

Thank you so much for your support! See you all next week!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Jeania wrote:
I bought the astrolab, but didn't receive a box (bought it through the webz) How do I remedy it?

Hiya! Double checked this and can confirm you received your free Apollyon Mystery Box with an earlier purchase (please note it's one free Mystery Box, not one per purchase) - it looks like you received a footprints effect. :)

"
Foxhounded wrote:
I never got my free box.

Hiya! Double checked your account for you too and it appears you received your free Mystery Box with your purchase of the Gryffon Wings - your cloak should be available for you in your microtransaction stash. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info