50 Point Sale

We are running a 50 Point Sale with a massive variety of cosmetic effects available for only 50 points or less; including Skill Effects, Pets, Hideout Decorations and many more! Check out the full list of specials here.

The 50 Point Sale will run from the time of this post until Jul 20, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

In case you need points for this sale, we recommend checking out our new Expedition Supporter Packs!

Get a Free Apollyon Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Until the launch of Path of Exile: Expedition, we're offering one free Apollyon Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This means you can purchase a discounted cosmetic effect or any other microtransaction from the store and receive one Apollyon Mystery Box as a gift from us. The offer is available on both PC and Consoles.

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Apollyon Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.

This offer will end at Jul 23, 2021 4:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

Path of Exile: Expedition Content Reveal

If you missed the content reveal for the Expedition league, you can check it out below.

Thank you so much for your support! See you all next week!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
widepeepohappy
Finally, POG.
Mmkay, i'll celebrate it by buying a spoder i guess, to prevent the further weta infestation in dat hideout.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Maybe a character slot, maybe.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hmm, never seen a 50 point sale before...was always 30 points, could buy a mystery box and get a mystery box free. I liked that one better. Oh well, shouldn't be spending anyway.
got the wings :)
"
EvilBob2U wrote:
Hmm, never seen a 50 point sale before...was always 30 points, could buy a mystery box and get a mystery box free. I liked that one better. Oh well, shouldn't be spending anyway.

Then go ahead and buy a mysterybox, you'll still get a free box. It says "when you spend any points". ;)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
nice
https://www.pathofexile.com/
It's completely a Stockholm Syndrome.

Hi does you harm.
You support him with your money.
They think - I am right, they love harm, I must to do more harm.
It sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info