Last week, we had our very first Path of Exile: Royale event hosted by Twitch Rivals. The event was a lot of fun to watch, so if you missed it, we've compiled a few of our favourite highlights from the event! Royale ends today, so if you haven't played it yet be sure to hop on to give it a go!

We'd like to give a huge congratulations to Team Havoc616 and Waggle for their amazing first place run, as well as to all the other competitors for participating in the event. We'd also like to thank everyone for tuning in to watch the event with us!

We hope you enjoyed watching the Twitch Rivals event as much as we did! If you didn't have time to play Royale this weekend, don't worry as it will make a return next weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Event was entertaining to watch. Even though pvp in PoE feels kind of odd.
Last edited by Therier on Aug 1, 2021, 6:46:43 PM
Cool. But not really my thing.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
please fix Archmage better buff
I really dislike those who yell like animals. Those very over-acting dudes are a true pain to watch. Just for that I wouldn't tune in during that kind of event outside a chill streamer's point of view.
Last edited by Dedisdead on Aug 1, 2021, 7:08:08 PM
Watched the whole thing on Twitch and it was awesome. Please consider doing this again!
Oh no.
Watched the whole thing, was great, and Datmodz getting one tapped by Quin, i was crying irl with laughter >.<
I do not care about PvP, when main game in such a bad state...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
I do not care about PvP, when main game in such a bad state...

Games in the best state it's been in a long time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info