Path of Exile: Royale Highlights from Twitch Rivals Event

Watched a few hours of Nugiyen's stream , but was not given the promotional MTX's. Waiting for resolution for the past 48 hours. Great "promotion" is "great".
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Aug 2, 2021, 12:09:34 AM
This event was a lot of fun to watch, thank you for organizing such an amazing event.
It was a really cool event, had lot of fun to watch it! Thanks for the Pet & Weapon Skin GGG!
Last edited by qlasboy on Aug 2, 2021, 2:20:05 AM
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
I do not care about PvP, when main game in such a bad state...

Games in the best state it's been in a long time.

No you are wrong many players dont play in poe, the ggg know they fucked up. The nerfs to the game are the painful to the most of the players. From the begginers expiecially to the medium players also. Players are money for gg so i hope they will answer and dont buy any mtx. Well the situations in tier 1 map when i have 3k life and 2 k mana on mom and i die from 3 hits from enemy with basic attack with sword is not normal. [Removed by Support]...important what players who are customers want...if you dont get it than you are kido
Last edited by JC_GGG on Aug 2, 2021, 8:04:56 AM
"
qlasboy wrote:
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
I do not care about PvP, when main game in such a bad state...

Games in the best state it's been in a long time.

No you are wrong many players dont play in poe, the ggg know they fucked up. The nerfs to the game are the painful to the most of the players. From the begginers expiecially to the medium players also. Players are money for gg so i hope they will answer and dont buy any mtx. Well the situations in tier 1 map when i have 3k life and 2 k mana on mom and i die from 3 hits from enemy with basic attack with sword is not normal. [Removed by Support]...important what players who are customers want...if you dont get it than you are kido

CRY MORE !!!
The event was a lot of fun to watch
Thanks for it and hoping something similar will show up in the future
Loved it.. Watch Waggle the whole way through!!!
Last edited by ssjtrio2 on Aug 2, 2021, 4:14:41 AM
This is boring.
<*)))><
"
qlasboy wrote:

Did you even read what you typed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info