Today we wanted to share some concept art from the Expedition Supporter Packs with you! Check them out below, or purchase yours here.

Aesir Supporter Pack

Soulkeeper Supporter Pack

The Expedition Supporter Packs will be available until the announcement of our 3.17 expansion.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
cool
Я няшная девочка худенькая, бледная, не очень высокая, девственная, нецелованная, с тонкими ручками, небольшими ступнями, синяками под глазами, растрёпанными волосами, не выхожу из дому и говорю на разные темы.
Готова помурчать в дискорде, пишите ниже контактные данные, будем вместе проходить карты.
Nice :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Good stuff. But try not to be misleading next time. Still waiting for that league that would prompt me to buy my first supporter pack. My wallet is itching to be thrown at you GGG.
Still waiting for MTX preview
the aesir set looks really good on paper but with the current outdated models its just awful
You really should stop showing us these... all it does is make everyone wish the MTX looked the same.
Saved
ty GGG!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Loco LOco Crew
I think GGG should do better in enabling players to preview their mtx before purchase and not just rely on a recorded video which has seen more inaccuracies in recent times. It’s 2021 and GGG is no longer an indie company. Still relying on the mtx preview video is unacceptable.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Guess I'll look into it if you fix the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info