Expedition Supporter Packs Concept Art

"
Jerle wrote:
I think GGG should do better in enabling players to preview their mtx before purchase and not just rely on a recorded video which has seen more inaccuracies in recent times. It’s 2021 and GGG is no longer an indie company. Still relying on the mtx preview video is unacceptable.

I don't think you understand what Indie truly means.
The 'Aesir set' pairs nicely with my 'Grandmaster armor.'

Would be nice if we get an in game demo opinion before we buy.
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
I think GGG should do better in enabling players to preview their mtx before purchase and not just rely on a recorded video which has seen more inaccuracies in recent times. It’s 2021 and GGG is no longer an indie company. Still relying on the mtx preview video is unacceptable.

Hi genius. Why dont you educate me?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

They are under tencent games now. So they are not independent of another major company.
C'mon guys. Not only is this content lame and boring and terrible - the GAME itself is in a dire place. Please fix it. This is akin to your house literally being underwater and you showing pictures taken 6 months ago of the living room and expecting people to be impressed.

No one likes POE right now. My and my guild have almost all quit. The player numbers should bear this out. Please fix it. I've played since Beta. You can verify this.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Hi genius. Why dont you educate me?

Come on... just because you've been here since the start and have thrown tons of money at them doesn't mean you don't obviously know GGG is anything but indie any more.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
That faux-Valkyrie is wearing goddamn HEELS!! HEELS! On a warrior. Lmao!!
I really like seeing the concept art for these armors. It's always interesting to see how much of the original concept makes into the final MTX release. I especially appreciate the more subdued, less flashy armor designs as they fit the game's color palette very well.
ok cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info