New Microtransactions: Myrmidon Dash and Weapon Effect

logbook drops are as rare in my own experience as getting the TrialMaster to spawn in Ultimatum league, and no I really can't afford to buy them while most of what little nerfed currency drops I do get go towards gear upgrades. I really wish we could get more logbooks to drop. 2 of them this league so far while running all league content in every area of every map is just too little and no fun. :(

P.S. Maybe if what I mentioned above gets adjusted accordingly to increase the fun factor in this game for everyone, I would consider buying these nice mtx items, which these are really flashy and nice looking.
Last edited by AShugars on Aug 9, 2021, 1:41:37 AM
naisu
"
AShugars wrote:
logbook drops are as rare in my own experience as getting the TrialMaster to spawn in Ultimatum league, and no I really can't afford to buy them while most of what little nerfed currency drops I do get go towards gear upgrades. I really wish we could get more logbooks to drop. 2 of them this league so far while running all league content in every area of every map is just too little and no fun. :(

P.S. Maybe if what I mentioned above gets adjusted accordingly to increase the fun factor in this game for everyone, I would consider buying these nice mtx items, which these are really flashy and nice looking.

Always prioritise 'more chance for logbooks' for your first detonation if you can. It helps, but ye they are pretty rare still...
WoW! That so beautiful ~ I am so looking forward to a new skin:
Void Spark Effect
Void Emperor Arcane Cloak Effect
Myrmidon Hydrosphere Effect
Myrmidon Vortex Effect
Myrmidon Lightning Strike Effect
Stormcult Shock Nova Effect
Celestial Brand Effect
Celestial Spark Effect
Fix the G-A-M-E .
once you do something about duplicated on loot boxes and allow us to mix /salavge ill support you again and buy your mtx ^^
New effects that match existing themes, bit early for Christmas isn't it?

Nice effects though, any plans for matching skill effects? ... matching skill effects that make sense! dash + weapen effect... so like, not flame blast.
I like the weapon effect
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
The amount of MTX this League is Insane. If only the Content Team would do as much work as the MTX Design Team.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
"
bustr wrote:
The amount of MTX this League is...

...the same as in previous leagues? They always release a whole bunch of mtx after league launch. They've been doing this 1 mtx a day release schedule literally for years now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info