Strike your foes with blue bolts from the sky with the new Myrmidon Lightning Strike Effect! Round it out with the Myrmidon Character Effect which also enters the store today! Check out the videos below or get yours here.

Pair the Myrmidon Lightning Strike Effect and Myrmidon Character Effect with the Misery Armour Set and Misery Weapon Skin.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat!
Shameless
I do like this myrmidon theme
Did you know kiwi (kiwifruit) are actually berries, and it is a national fruit of China? Also, their name is a big marketing ploy by a major exporter, New Zealand.
Delve fractured wall guide: view-thread/2204851
Legion Emblem Carry thread: view-thread/2598853
Waited forever for a red lightning strike mtx and they make a blue one that looks worse than the original...think I'll just stick with the new purplish look the regular one has now. Zzz

Maybe it's just the frustration speaking but with skill effect mtx it's either a skill I dont care about that is meta or if it's for a skill I use it's an mtx that isn't worth buying.

I spend a lot of money on poe....so not meaning to sound like a hater I just wonder sometimes.
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
starklife wrote:
Waited forever for a red lightning strike mtx and they make a blue one that looks worse than the original...think I'll just stick with the new purplish look the regular one has now. Zzz

Maybe it's just the frustration speaking but with skill effect mtx it's either a skill I dont care about that is meta or if it's for a skill I use it's an mtx that isn't worth buying.

I spend a lot of money on poe....so not meaning to sound like a hater I just wonder sometimes.

Completely agree
I actually like this. Not bad!
WTB MTX for Monster action visuals
lightning strike nerf, yay

edit: also, the character effect is just a recolor of the elite faithsworn one... as well as the most recent overseer character effect... smh -_-
Last edited by andrew8448 on Aug 11, 2021, 12:24:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info