Alongside community streamers TarkeCat, RaizQT, Octavian, Nugiyen and ZiggyD, our Lead Developer, Chris Wilson, talked about a lot of important topics today on the Baeclast Podcast. If you weren't able to watch it live, you can catch the full podcast below. We recommend giving the podcast a listen if you want to know more about what to expect going forward.

If podcasts aren't your thing, we'll be writing a summary of the podcast for Monday's news post.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
poe 2 in 2023? pog
That was an amazing podcast <3
Nice podcast, hope we can see these changes earlier rather than later!

P.S. it's weird that he mentions the entire development team reads the criticism and agrees with it, but we are still left with only 3.15 to play. Couldn't we immediately implement something more fun than this junk?
Last edited by yeknoms on Aug 12, 2021, 12:58:29 AM
"
poe 2 in 2023? pog

I've been saying q1 2023 for years now, will be funny if I'm right.
hi
well i am not a hard mode player just want a harvest mode in trade league when u can craft gear was not "easy" u try a lot of 1/10 or lower if fail need pay many exalteds using your gametime
u cant drop a double influenced item and to craft the chance is so low that is not worthy none is crafting shit now

he said something about how u give more value to a rare if the game drops only blue itens and how about after u already have full rares? cant drop better gear and cant craft too cause all craft is a 0.000001% gamble
enable craft the best gear possible made me play 3-4 weeks just farming to craft gear and i lost this after the harvest nerf

ritual was the best league with a lot of farms to do and harvest to actually craft stuff

well if dont revert some of this changes (flasks/movement skills, and a little bit of dmg nerfs or mobs hp to let the weaker builds work)i will skip next league not worthy my time

Last edited by Mokurp on Aug 17, 2021, 12:53:03 PM
Haven’t caught this yet. But definitely will listen as soon as I can.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I cant have much faith in PoE 2 while watching you totally fail to fix your current game.
Last edited by Tumoronthenipple on Aug 11, 2021, 9:41:03 PM
PoE mobile when? :P
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Hmmmm....
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info