If you are looking to add some flair to your journeys through Wraeclast, be sure to check out our weekend Back Attachment sale! You can view the full selection of discounted Back Attachments here. The sale ends at Aug 17, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Become a fearsome warrior of the seas in the new Myrmidon Armour Set! Featuring turquoise accents and armour plating reminiscent of shells, this cosmetic effect is the perfect addition to your collection. Check it out below or get yours here.

Finish off your look with the Myrmidon Character Effect and Cloak as pictured below. If you like the theme, also be interested in other newly released Myrmidon cosmetic effects such as the Myrmidon Weapon Effect, Portal Effect, Dash Effect or Lightning Strike Effect.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
Saved
neat
big deck
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
So where are the additional shots of it in a high light area? Thought that was going to be done for all armor vids.
"
boredom529 wrote:
So where are the additional shots of it in a high light area? Thought that was going to be done for all armor vids.

Did you even watch the video?
Last edited by Pro on Aug 13, 2021, 1:04:34 AM
Pog
Ugly
"

Obviously or I would not have asked this, 99% of the video was in the dark and they had one shot in what amounts to just above low light. There are area's in the game WAY brighter.
"
boredom529 wrote:
"

Obviously or I would not have asked this, 99% of the video was in the dark and they had one shot in what amounts to just above low light. There are area's in the game WAY brighter.

They put a whole section of the character walking around an entire Boulder of a perfectly well lit area which showed every post of the armor. Chris explicitly stated they wouldn't intentionally try to make the armor look ugly by putting it in the harshest lighting. The lighting they used was realistic and representative. Please stop looking for any reason to criticize.
Last edited by Pro on Aug 13, 2021, 1:39:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info