Community Livestream with Chris Wilson, Zizaran and Mathil This Week

Where the Effing Eff Eff is the Effing transcript from last Friday's Baeclast?????
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
apokriddy wrote:
kool beans! Question...we need a "Mode" for senior citizens! I am serious...just saying...love your game!

This ^^
No need for more livestream with Chris Wilson about 3.15 just fix the mistakes that was done! I do not play anymore, stopped after his first stream. I want some zoom-zoom, just make the "hard mode" go live so Chris and Quin and other that like to suffer have the option for that, and let the rest of us have fun! And yeah, been a big fan of the game but after the Harvest nerf and minion nerfs I will never buy more support packs. sry
"
Antapaan wrote:
No need for more livestream with Chris Wilson about 3.15 just fix the mistakes that was done! I do not play anymore, stopped after his first stream. I want some zoom-zoom, just make the "hard mode" go live so Chris and Quin and other that like to suffer have the option for that, and let the rest of us have fun! And yeah, been a big fan of the game but after the Harvest nerf and minion nerfs I will never buy more support packs. sry

You are 100% right man, iam so glad they did thia hard mode thing so they can suffer alone, this is not diablo 2 era anymore.
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......
He better undo the nerfs or I'm done with supporting this bollocks
"
MrMelmac wrote:
He better undo the nerfs or I'm done with supporting this bollocks

+1 Seconded.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Aug 18, 2021, 4:28:59 PM
Ok, Chris said that Harvest Crafting is dangerous... What world are you living in? The dangerous crafts are impossible to find, thus the miniscule crafting version of Harvest is non existent.

I have a very serious suggestion that will make Harvest Crafting more accessible and less dangerous. Remove the top 2-3 tiers of mods from the potential results of the targeted augment crafts. Do not allow any mods from the influenced mod pools to be added via the targeted augment. If you want influenced mods or T1 mods then you need to have it on the item to begin with. The result of these types of changes will make it impossible to get six T1 mods on an item. Then for the love of god please make this accessible and usable by people that can't 'no life' this game. Being able to access some level of decent crafting power for a casual player is necessary because the layer upon layer of RNG crafting is beyond the ability of most casual players to use. As it sits now Harvest is all but useless for crafting for the casual players.
where is the video?
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
"
millamber wrote:
where is the video?

It is on Zizaran's Twitch channel
chris why so boring game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info