New Microtransaction: Shark Cyclone Effect

"
CycloneSP wrote:
I'm still mad at ziz for using his army of followers to manipulate the poll. I was REALLY excited for the currency mtx that WAS winning :/
+1

Wont be buying this. Would have bought whatever won if the polling wasnt rigged.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
CycloneSP wrote:
I'm still mad at ziz for using his army of followers to manipulate the poll. I was REALLY excited for the currency mtx that WAS winning :/
+1

Wont be buying this. Would have bought whatever won if the polling wasnt rigged.

Me neither as I voted for the currency one. Sharks imho just seem so out of place as a skill mtx. I Really do hope they bring the currency one on.
Sweet! It's finally here!
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
To bad the community always goes for meme-ish bul-... stuff ... could have been awesome, yet again its made only "for the lulz".

Hope it aint a low seller, cause lets face it. Voting for something and then actually using it, are 2 difrent things, else i would feel bad for the guys working on it.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 18, 2021, 10:21:27 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3102049/page/1

ok so cat tornado won this ? is it still going to be added ?
Legit trash, long way from their "dark and gritty" roots.
Oh no, I thought they were making 5 different skins, not only one based on 5 concept arts! :(
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Last edited by Raniu on Aug 18, 2021, 11:15:07 AM
"
ggson wrote:
Legit trash, long way from their "dark and gritty" roots.
I didnt even bother watching the video but my buddy said to because its pretty laughable how bad it is. They were right, it looks awful... And currency lost out to that cause of the poll brigading... Sad.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Raniu wrote:
Oh no, I thought they were making 5 different skins, not only one based on 5 concept arts! :(

Still though, I voted Sharknado. Judging by the concepts it looked most appealing and the final effect is not bad, albeit some more pomp could be put into it...
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Last edited by Raniu on Aug 18, 2021, 11:17:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info