Path of Exile Hideout Competition

Haha. That header. I see you guys.
Whoever chose this banner deserves a raise

I just love Gold :)
My newest hideout. I call it "haunted cave thing" lol

It's the Haunted Hideout remodelled to look like a flooded ancient cave with a statue of the goddess in the middle.

I tried to hide the walls as best as I could with some blocking volumes and added a bunch of rock formations to help along. The blue lights surrounding the statue of the goddess and the map device are crystal floor lights. When submerged in water, they emanate their light but you can't actually see the crystals which I think is neat.

There is a ton of grass everywhere in the hideout and I added some poppy plants to add a tasteful bit of colour. Overall, I went for lots of browns, greens and some off-whites, coupled with the aforementioned blue floor lights and red dots of the poppy plants.

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by TinyRogue on Aug 20, 2021, 6:19:57 AM
the banner hideout makes me cringe everytime.
like visiting a 12 year olds 'man'cave...
hideouts should be done in 2 categories. MTX and no MTX cause we all know whose who spent their real money have a clear advantage.
#nooblivesmatter
Theme is a place between Heaven and Hell. A place for vaaling and praying for luck.

"
Onihasuma wrote:
Mhmm,

the banner is truly not the best choice these days.
Or is this your personal cosby party and female employees should not be so offended, it's just fooling around?

Just crude and you should think about it twice.

I'm a grown-ass woman and I absolutely agree. I find hideouts like these offensive as is, but to see a game developer actually applaud and endorse this via putting one of those hideous things in their headers angers me quite a bit.

GGG, you should not stoop to this level, no matter how "funny" and "harmless" and "humoristic" you think it might be!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my "Dark Rituals" hideout (unearthed HO).
its a place for unholy experiments and sinister rituals

Last edited by Darbaal on Aug 19, 2021, 7:33:17 AM
Just me 'n' mah dudes hanging out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info