Weird choice of banner ...
"
Zombiesbum wrote:
"
TinyRogue wrote:
"
Onihasuma wrote:
Mhmm,

the banner is truly not the best choice these days.
[Removed by Support]

I'm a grown-ass woman and I absolutely agree. I find hideouts like these offensive as is, but to see a game developer actually applaud and endorse this via putting one of those hideous things in their headers angers me quite a bit.

GGG, you should not stoop to this level, no matter how "funny" and "harmless" and "humoristic" you think it might be!

You cannot dismiss the creativity of the person who originally made the banner hideout. Which is what I think is being represented there. And I think you are wrong to try and dismiss someone's artistic expression because it offends you.

Don't get me wrong, I've no problem with creativity. But I react very allergic to images that depict a woman's vagina at the centre and put a glowing orb on top of it to specifically draw attention to it.

It's sexist, full stop.

And while I don't dictate anyone playing this game to decorate their hideout in any way, it's distateful and it doesn't belong in an official post from the game developers in my opinion.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by Will_GGG on Aug 19, 2021, 7:52:24 AM
"
Onihasuma wrote:
"
TinyRogue wrote:

Because the hideout the image in the header is from is obscene and borderline sexist. Pull your goddammed head out of your ass.

Nice ... GGG deleting my post for telling them that sexuell harassment should not be best as thread banner ...

But all "lool the banner ... " post will stay ...

Ohhh .. i see ...

Sexual harassment ? Are you this much turbo-chromosomed ? Getting offended by a funny hideout banner ? Damn people are really dense that they get offended by a drawing. Sad
Elysium the Divine Realm.

Refuge for the exiles who have withstood the test of time and nerfs.
Celestial Nebula Hideout was used for the base with mainly Oriath, Innocence deco's for the structures and outer walls. Went with a whiter theme with a tint of golden for details and accompanied with some lightbringer churio's for a divinity look. 95% of the hideout is default NPC deco's which pander to those who'd prefer a non-mtx variant.
Stay sane exiles!

Gates of Elysium

throne

portal device

portal device with portal

crafting bench

harvest bench

Last edited by Xentrovoy on Aug 19, 2021, 7:19:08 AM
Holy fucking shit, all the bitching about 2B in the banner...

[Removed by Support]

10/10 banner - if you know, you appreciate the meme, if you don't know, you just don't know, whatever.
Don't be like... THOSE... "persons". The amount of bitching, crying and complaining got sky high since the game got more popular...
Last edited by Will_GGG on Aug 19, 2021, 7:24:27 AM
"
TinyRogue wrote:

And while I don't dictate anyone playing this game to decorate their hideout in any way, it's distateful and it doesn't belong in an official post from the game developers in my opinion.

Yeas, that's what it's all about! Your personal HO you can build what ever you want, but this is an offical announcement, so they should be more polite ... but ok ... they don't want so ...

Last edited by Onihasuma on Aug 19, 2021, 7:27:28 AM
"
Onihasuma wrote:
"
TinyRogue wrote:

Yeas, that's what it's all about! Your personal HO you can build what ever you want, but this is an offical announcement, so they should be more polite ... but ok ... they don't want so ...

More polite, in a game where you murder thousands of people. OK.
Wouldn't it be better to export the hideout, so ggg can import it and make standardized screenshots/videos?
and here
Люди рабы денег, только смерть спасет их от этого бремени.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info