Delight in your detonations with the four new Stygian themed Mine Effects we've just released into the store! The Stygian Icicle, Pyroclast, Stormblast and Smoke Mine Effects are available individually or can be purchased as a bundle at a discounted price. Check them out below or get yours here.

For a full Stygian ensemble, you may be interested in the Stygian Necrolord Armour Set, Stygian Weapon Skin and Stygian Shield Skin as pictured below!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
cool
GGG, why do you refuse to make MTX usable with multiple skills? I don't mean at the same time, I mean just make it so we can use the same MTX for different skills at different times. Rather than essentially making so I must play the same skill over and over to use the MTX, I want to be able to play different skills while being able to use similar themes. I know you can do it, you do it with the heralds. So why do you insist on locking other MTX to a single skill?
Last edited by Ianpact on Aug 18, 2021, 11:47:34 PM
Nerf incoming
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
GIVE ME STYGIAN FLAME TRAP D: That Smoke Mine effect would look great as a dot field.
Oh no.
Mine builds are obviously going to get nerfed after this.
But are any of those skills Viable to beat the Endgame of Path of Exile?
Nerfs Smoke Mine, then expects me to buy an MTX for it, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
GGG Could you plz change the sound of the mine activation ? Its such dominant sound when you have it on mouse leftclick. plz
Those are some very nice looking effects.

Now do Tempest Shield :)
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info