Apollyon Microtransactions Now Available in Store

Aint free, im at 0 point and have to recharge. that's ggg plan
Bough white cat, got weapon skin, fair deal
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on Aug 20, 2021, 3:06:39 AM
nice !
I love golem skins
Bad Seed
OK as an European in need to wait till saturday 6am (free box to work).
kappa
Weta number 777,777,777,777,777,777,777 let's go
"
Benwastaken wrote:
how about a weapon that makes wands look good instead of just turning them into shitty daggers

The White weapon skin from the Polaris mystery box does that. There are also a few wand microtransactions that are, admittedly, very old.

But you're right: the proper wand MTX have been few and very far in between.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Free box when you spend points... during a weekend when they're selling hideout stuff and stash tabs.

I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit of a grumpster, here...

I'm loath to buy hideout stuff since I already have more hideouts than I am likely to use, and decorating a hideout is not one of my priorities. If anything, I strip out much of the default decoration because the clutter drives me crazy. Additionally, I feel the decoration prices are way too high, even by PoE MTX standards.

I'm equally loath to buy stash tabs because I pretty much have all the tabs I want. Additionally, buying new premium tabs selects an equal number of your read-only tabs and turns them into premium tabs. I have no input on the transition; it just happens. I would much rather have the empty stash tabs that I paid for, and decide for myself what goes into them. I bought a set of premium stash tabs once, saw what happened, and said to myself, "Well, we're not doing that again."

Furthermore, the hideout music player never goes on sale. If there's ever a time it should go on sale, I would think it would be during a hideout and decoration sale. But no. It never does. Which is probably just as well, considering that I play with headphones plugged into the laptop... and sitting on the desk. I don't really listen to the game audio much except for what I can hear coming from the headphones. (I play at night a lot, and keeping the sound low is a priority.)

A relevant aside: I'm glad some of the better item drops are higher frequency sounds, as I can still hear those fairly plainly from the headphones sitting on my desk. Keeps me from missing uniques and currency that drop just out of sight.

And I've already bought the league hat. It's a sickness.

So, it looks like it's going to be "buy a box, get a box" this time around.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod wrote:
Free box when you spend points... during a weekend when they're selling hideout stuff and stash tabs.

I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit of a grumpster, here...

I'm loath to buy hideout stuff since I already have more hideouts than I am likely to use, and decorating a hideout is not one of my priorities. If anything, I strip out much of the default decoration because the clutter drives me crazy. Additionally, I feel the decoration prices are way too high, even by PoE MTX standards.

I'm equally loath to buy stash tabs because I pretty much have all the tabs I want. Additionally, buying new premium tabs selects an equal number of your read-only tabs and turns them into premium tabs. I have no input on the transition; it just happens. I would much rather have the empty stash tabs that I paid for, and decide for myself what goes into them. I bought a set of premium stash tabs once, saw what happened, and said to myself, "Well, we're not doing that again."

Furthermore, the hideout music player never goes on sale. If there's ever a time it should go on sale, I would think it would be during a hideout and decoration sale. But no. It never does. Which is probably just as well, considering that I play with headphones plugged into the laptop... and sitting on the desk. I don't really listen to the game audio much except for what I can hear coming from the headphones. (I play at night a lot, and keeping the sound low is a priority.)

A relevant aside: I'm glad some of the better item drops are higher frequency sounds, as I can still hear those fairly plainly from the headphones sitting on my desk. Keeps me from missing uniques and currency that drop just out of sight.

And I've already bought the league hat. It's a sickness.

So, it looks like it's going to be "buy a box, get a box" this time around.

100% and i mean i dont "hate boxes" so its somewhat ok.. like ok buy 1 more box to get 1 free.. alright .. not big deal since its only 3 usd from ggg which probably wont give me anyhting so i dont even have to bother with the box..

but issue with this is.. boxes can be frustrating.. if you wanna do them to support GGG and also get some cool set. you already prepare your self for like 300-500 usd investment on these boxes and thats fine at first its like sure why not lets support GGG with 300-500 usd .. they deserver it.. but then spending 500 usd and missing 1 item from the set that literally refuses to come out you have everything 4-20 tiems but this one refused to come... and it make your set partly unuseable .. or atlest create frustration .. then if you wanna just buy that item from shop it gonna be months and months tilly ou buy it and till you can use the set.. on which you invested 500 usd..

kinda feels like a slap on your face from GGG.. its support us and then they laugh at you..

while adding salvage system at 10-15% wont relaly make GGG lose a single penny maybe only make more money..

because no one is ever going to salvage 10 wings to craft 1 wing.. but people who spent 500 usd and missing 1 item may break down all the stuff they dont want or need to get that 1 missing item and be happy
I like the golem mtx, but I wish we could get a fitting Carrion Golem mtx for the different styles. It's always elemental/chaos/stone only :(

And all the carrion golem mtx are just different color versions for the base look, which is meh.

Clock work carrion golem PRETTY PLEASE
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Make the lightbringer and Darkshard golem skins into pets! You must!

Last edited by oGsShadow on Aug 20, 2021, 10:29:36 PM
Available and not something I am going to invest time and money in.
However, at a SALE... Could be. Maybe some of it.

I´m done spending my money on overpriced crap. Neither are these things even near of being the slightest Unique and Special.

You want Unique, Special and very limited amount? Get yourself an overpriced Supporter Pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info