New Microtransaction: Illusionist Bow and Quiver Set

It pains me to say this, but I still prefer the stock Maraketh Bow. So few of the bow MTXes have any elegance to them; the tendency toward baroque overwroughtness is just an immersion-killer. I suppose I'll probably have to wait for PoE 2's second act before there are any good alternatives!
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
"
Exile009 wrote:
Those two blue light orbs at the top and bottom ends of the bow ought to bend with it when it's pulled. Instead they just seem to hang in the air when the bow is drawn, instead of moving inwards in sync with the bow frame. You can see this from 00:18 onwards.

I'm pretty sure that's the point of the design. The string is attached to the crescent shapes and the tension itself is from the magic holding it in place. The bow itself doesn't flex or bow at all. It's a solid frame so it kind of makes sense. Anyways it looks pretty good. If only ice shot or bow skills had more MTX..
Nice looking! .... though I get what hexadecima says. I too like designs that are more 'real' and less bling. But then when we zoom out, we can hardly see any intricate designs.
Don't mean a thang if it ain't got that twang.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Nice !

Looks really dope with that set he is wearing in the beginning.
Bad Seed
"
SpeedyNoob wrote:
"when a company is run by marketing people instead of production people, it stops being successful" (Steve Jobs)

I was actually intrigued by this quote and I can't find him saying this anywhere. Source?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
SpeedyNoob wrote:
"when a company is run by marketing people instead of production people, it stops being successful" (Steve Jobs)

I was actually intrigued by this quote and I can't find him saying this anywhere. Source?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VBqTViEx4

Funnily enough, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in GGG's context, but we better not lose a chance to fan the flames anyway...
"
Cosmito wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
"
SpeedyNoob wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VBqTViEx4

Funnily enough, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in GGG's context, but we better not lose a chance to fan the flames anyway...

Awesome - thanks. Yeah I was actually interested for the bs I have to deal with at my own 9 - 5 job here. I actually remember seeing that clip so I think Cosmito misused them quotes since he was paraphrasing, and that's why I couldn't find anything. It did sound like something he would say - or I remember him saying - so that's why I wanted to find exactly what he(Jobs) said.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info