The Midnight Pact Mystery Box features dark designs that bring a hint of mystery to your characters. In today's news post, we've gathered some concept art to give you a glimpse behind the scenes of the development of these cosmetic effects.

You can check out the full Midnight Pact Mystery Box sets or buy yours here.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Absolutely beautiful!
These are some of the best MTX I have ever seen in the game. Keep up the good work!
But I really wish you guys release more back-attachments that aren't wings. :( Wings really ruin the immersion!

Also, BatChest "First page!".
Still waiting for MTX preview
Last edited by Praanesh on Aug 24, 2021, 6:07:42 PM
pog
This is so poggers amazing
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
once again, the concept art is way more awesome than the actual execution of the mtx. :(
"
andrew8448 wrote:
once again, the concept art is way more awesome than the actual execution of the mtx. :(

Sadge
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
It's a shame that ultimately legislation will decide if loot boxes can continue being sold this way. Beautiful art and I quite like the ingame translations. I want to buy these sets NOW. Not next league, not from loot boxes - I just want the option to pay full price alongside loot boxes. Instead I'm likely waiting for expedition to end, then the new league, a month into the new league they go into the store AND THEN a month after that, they go on sale. I'm going to do the latter because I have to be patient to avoid loot boxes -,-
Stunning.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
I like the chubby owl.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info