Highlights from This Week

when saw passive tree shocked - classic :D
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Aug 26, 2021, 8:09:07 PM
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
When we get "Summary of the podcast in monday"? Or this is never gonna happen?

This. I was kinda looking forward to it even though I’ve watched the interview. But I guess they underestimated how quickly a 3hr video can be transcribed.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
hahah i dont know who is preach but that stream is really good. Such nostalgia, reminds me when i started, so good
Unfortunately path of exile royale is dead in the US and still somewhat functional in EU because you guys did not listen to feedback. There's still time left to fix it (roughly 18 hours).

#1 Games need to start working at 25 players instead of 50 players.

Why? Because people are going to EU to play games currently because US is not filling to 50. We had games on Friday night for a bit but the queue's killed it. You guys increased the map size by 50% and now it is taking longer for the next games to fill up which means people are sitting around and waiting for longer periods of time now and little by little they are quitting because they are tired of waiting in the queue. I tried to play games on Saturday and on Sunday and they were always not filling. If this isn't fixed this weekend it's GG in the US. We might not even get to play a game because of the 50 player limit start which is sad.

#2 The server in the US needs to be switched to Washington DC!

We need an EAST coast server so that EU can join our servers still! I live in Las Vegas and get like 70 ping to Washington still and am totally fine with that! All I care about is being able to play the game and this helps that a lot!

#3 The 1st and 2nd circle need to be adjusted!

You guys increased the map size by 50% but forgot to adjust the circles and now what happens is 10+ people are dying to the circle in the first and 2nd circles! Please make the circles close slower or expand them to compensate for the 50% increase! I've died multiple times to this now even when I was heading in the direction of the circle while killing mobs!

That's all I got. If you guys fix that stuff before royale is unlocked again in approximately 19 hours we will have a great weekend. If you don't mess with it and just say screw it it's going to be dead in the US. It was dead last weekend it's going to be worse this weekend unless changes are made.

The end

Edit: it's 45 minutes until royale is playable again and no changes, RIP
Last edited by imSnoddy on Aug 27, 2021, 3:14:49 PM
"
imSnoddy wrote:
Unfortunately path of exile royale is dead in the US and still somewhat functional in EU because you guys did not listen to feedback. There's still time left to fix it (roughly 18 hours).

#1 Games need to start working at 25 players instead of 50 players.

Why? Because people are going to EU to play games currently because US is not filling to 50. We had games on Friday night for a bit but the queue's killed it. You guys increased the map size by 50% and now it is taking longer for the next games to fill up which means people are sitting around and waiting for longer periods of time now and little by little they are quitting because they are tired of waiting in the queue. I tried to play games on Saturday and on Sunday and they were always not filling. If this isn't fixed this weekend it's GG in the US. We might not even get to play a game because of the 50 player limit start which is sad.

#2 The server in the US needs to be switched to Washington DC!

We need an EAST coast server so that EU can join our servers still! I live in Las Vegas and get like 70 ping to Washington still and am totally fine with that! All I care about is being able to play the game and this helps that a lot!

#3 The 1st and 2nd circle need to be adjusted!

You guys increased the map size by 50% but forgot to adjust the circles and now what happens is 10+ people are dying to the circle in the first and 2nd circles! Please make the circles close slower or expand them to compensate for the 50% increase! I've died multiple times to this now even when I was heading in the direction of the circle while killing mobs!

That's all I got. If you guys fix that stuff before royale is unlocked again in approximately 19 hours we will have a great weekend. If you don't mess with it and just say screw it it's going to be dead in the US. It was dead last weekend it's going to be worse this weekend unless changes are made.

The end

^ This

Please fix the issues with getting a match in BR; there's a good chance I would've already switched to playing something else until 3.16 if I didn't have BR to keep me occupied on the weekends when I don't feel like playing the league itself.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
just plain
Wish I had time to play BPL ! Maybe next league....
Bad Seed
Just watched Preach's stream from Day 1 (not all in one sitting). He's smart, but a tad lazy. I suspect he's actually representative of a lot of new players, and can't be arsed to listen to exposition or lore, or to read skill descriptions in detail, gimping his ability to interpret quest objectives and to select attacks and supports. At times, it was downright painful to watch, not because his mistakes were inexcusable, but because I really wanted to set him straight on some basic things.

Still, there is no denying the entertainment his joy with the game provided. Like a kid in a candy/ice cream/toy shop, Preach blasted and blundered his way through the first coupla Acts, learning by stages while exulting in his new world. I'll be watching the next stream and look forward to his becoming a more seasoned player (than he already is). =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"this is the content we deserve" :D
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Shock at the passive tree is a given.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info