New Microtransaction: Celestial Consecrated Path Effect and Weekend Sale

Anyway.
If I don’t play, I don’t need to buy your MTX.

And I don't play after the second day of this strange league.
Why?

I wanted stability - that's why I played only Standard.
You have broken five of my mirror-tier characters.

If I wanted a challenge, then I would play in clothes from the floor.
But I invested $ 500 to feel superior, overpowered in the game.

I don't know how you are friends with logic to come to the conclusion that I need more challenges?
After all, I spend money to surpass the influence of these challenges with the help of expensive items.

And, if you broke all my existing builds, worth $ 500, then you can easily break all the next builds. Why then waste time and money on this game?

I don't even know what exactly you broke, mana or general weakening. Therefore, I cannot say what exactly you need to return.
I'm sure you should have maintained an island of stability on the Standard, and protected it from experimentation with the Vision.

I don’t play - because you don’t want me to play - therefore I don’t support you financially.

And also solve the mandatory questions:
1. Trading
2. Craft as in 3.13
"
Anyway.

If I wanted a challenge, then I would play in clothes from the floor.
But I invested $ 500 to feel superior, overpowered in the game.

Did you just say that you spend 500$ to gear your standard character?
"
Did you just say that you spend 500$ to gear your standard character?

Yes, I want to confirm - near 5 mirrors was invested in gear, it is near $ 500 in equivalent.
You can see my characters.

Making a overpowered characters and semi-automated characters was my biggest love in POE.
Was

PS
One of my most loved and enjoyable full-CWDT character, where I was invest 1300 ex during 3.13-3.15 - completely unplayable for now. Because the mana, or other things from the Vision.
I don't know.
And don't want to know.

He just broke the agreement that he supplied the fun, and I paid him for MTX (I was spent near $ 200 in total).
Everyone was happy in 3.13.

But, as we can see, he is not interested in money now, but is more interested in dictating rules for hundreds of thousands of people, and watching them obediently adjust and praise.
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Aug 28, 2021, 8:52:58 AM
Unbelievably way too many unnecessary nerfs. Very few builds work anymore. I also only play/dabble in standard now. Poe success was due to its vast range of builds and viable skills. Now PoE has hit rock bottom imho.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info