New Microtransaction: Paragon Pet

Goodddddd
Well if you guys "GGG" are going to sell pets from past supporter packs, then id like the flying roa pet from the open beta pack.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Actually the flying roa is with the boss in the forge of the phoenix map, sell that pet
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Well if you guys "GGG" are going to sell pets from past supporter packs, then id like the flying roa pet from the open beta pack.

If this is similar to the alpha harpy pet, then you should be able to change out the cat from the soulkeeper pack. Cats are to similar to other cats.

In a serious note, the only thing similar is the imaginary species of bird this belongs to. Do people really like to complain this much? It's a cool pet and I would never mistake it as the pet from the Harpy pack.
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
Last edited by Sjatar on Aug 30, 2021, 2:39:17 PM
"
Sjatar wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:

If this is similar to the alpha harpy pet, then you should be able to change out the cat from the soulkeeper pack. Cats are to similar to other cats.

In a serious note, the only thing similar is the imaginary species of bird this belongs to. Do people really like to complain this much? It's a cool pet and I would never mistake it as the pet from the Harpy pack.

I actually contacted GGG a few yrs ago asking if they would ever sell the Flying Roa pet used in the Phoenix boss room and there response was no " its to similar to the past supporter pack pet" so tell me how is this any difference?
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Aug 30, 2021, 3:11:09 PM
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Sjatar wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:

I actually contacted GGG a few yrs ago asking if they would ever sell the Flying Roa pet used in the Phoenix boss room and there response was no " its to similar to the past supporter pack pet" so tell me how is this any difference?

If you mean this one https://youtu.be/GVjmIAmERjM

The pack this came from and the alpha harpy pack has a 1440 dollar difference in price. I think that price difference would make the eternal Rhoa pet much more special then the Harpy pet.

I don't see the double standard in that.
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
Last edited by Sjatar on Aug 30, 2021, 5:41:44 PM
Personally, I'd love it if they sold a recolor of the Manticore character effect. I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info