Inspire dread amongst your enemies with the new Dreadspire Character Effect. Check it out below or get yours here.

Complete your fearsome look with the Dreadspire Armour Set, Weapon Skin and Weapon Effect.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looks good does not overwhelm or cover up the amor.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
looks pretty good. like the previous guy said, it's a nice one that doesn't obscure the character too much, but is still distinct.

that said: GGG when am I getting my spark/purifying flame/shock nova/ice spear/blazing salvo mtx?
Might buy
Saved
Covered my mouth and furrowed my brow in an "OMG they are selling this" kind of way.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Further moar fier :3
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Finally we can look like Thomas the train! With that smoke pumping out of the MTX while running xD
Super nice effect !
Bad Seed
This one doesn't do it for me, but I still like the glowing "tongue" on the Dreadspire helmet. Makes me smile every time.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I think character effects need to be more creative than just different variants of smokey aura effect. In fact, I think aura effects are much more interesting than character effects in general. Problem though, is you need to be using auras to be able to use those effects.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info