Zizaran's Upcoming Class Gauntlet Event

Wow, he finally managed to get RB as a sponsor. Look at him grinning when he announced the new partnership. Good job Zizaran! :)
looking good, thanks for work :)
Hype
"
Perimax wrote:
Wow, he finally managed to get RB as a sponsor. Look at him grinning when he announced the new partnership. Good job Zizaran! :)

After all those Cokes he drank too :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
RB eh? Big boi sponsors coming in Oo. Good for them!
This is stupid. Three enemies throwing three molotov cocktails from off screen. Can't work out out how you are suppose to avoid that.

Increased the drop rates on gear so you have something to bring up your resists with.

I just cleared the beach with a raider (test league) and no drops of anything until Hillock died.

X
Can't wait for this event. Last one kicked me while I was down.
"ready more or less" :)
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
"
xyllywyt wrote:
This is stupid. Three enemies throwing three molotov cocktails from off screen. Can't work out out how you are suppose to avoid that.

Increased the drop rates on gear so you have something to bring up your resists with.

I just cleared the beach with a raider (test league) and no drops of anything until Hillock died.

X

Dude thats the point of gauntlet. Its meant to be stupidly masochistic.
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm tired of this elitist bs. An event like this shouldn't exist without an event for the rest of us who do not wish to subject ourselves to dying to random DC's, bugs or stupid 1 shots, or 4 year old child distractions, or insert whatever other reason you feel like HC is the worst mode possible. I don't care if others want to play it, knock yourselves out, but stop pushing this like it's the best event ever created and meanwhile providing nothing else for the rest of us to do... please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info