This weekend, we're having a sale on Weapon and Shield Effects! You can view the full selection of discounted cosmetic effects here. The sale ends at Sep 07, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Also, pick the perfect apparel with the new Purple Pyre Knight Armour Set! Sneak a peek below, or get yours here.

Pair it with other purple pieces like the Darkshard Weapon Skin and Weapon Effect. Check them out below!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Give my appreciation, love and support to the art team over at GGG. The quality is looking fantastic lately. <3
Someone will like it
Saved
It looks cool, but probably a little infuriating for someone who owns the normal pyre set and thinks this is a massive improvement on it but can't justify getting it because it fills a similar aesthetic space.

I'd love to see something like what warframe does and have palettes as cosmetic options. Expend the versatility of existing sets to enable better matching with existing cosmetics.
nice
I would really love to see a completely purple armor set with no glowing/shining parts. Just plain purple armor. There's lots of nice purple mtx but no real good armors to make a fully purple character. This is a step in the good direction but we're not there yet. Please consider my suggestion :)
good work!
Mirror of Kalandra?
I really can't believe you'll are still doing this BS.

People don't like recolors.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Sep 3, 2021, 2:11:27 AM
Quite the pretty set.

"
Omega333 wrote:
(...)
I'd love to see something like what warframe does and have palettes as cosmetic options. Expend the versatility of existing sets to enable better matching with existing cosmetics.

This is so very true. Also apart from colour palettes some effects could be switchable. Otherwise it feels so redundant to buy multiple copies of same Necrolord MTX items just because they differ by one particle effect/colour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info