There's magic in the air with the dazzling new Flutter of Butterflies Apparition Effect! This cosmetic effect swirls around your Exile in a kaleidoscope of spectacular butterflies! Witness the majesty below or get yours here.

Complement your look with the Alabaster Seraph Armour Set, Seraph Wings and Holy Eyes as pictured below.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent. Scarred by mysterious catastrophes of the past and inhabited by creatures of nightmare, the very environment challenges exiles who dare explore it.

We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.

right.. well to whoever enjoys this.. enjoy it.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
nice.
poggies
"
Kulthanel wrote:
"
Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent. Scarred by mysterious catastrophes of the past and inhabited by creatures of nightmare, the very environment challenges exiles who dare explore it.

We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.

Wraeclast is. You don't have to be. The world itself is still very much dark, brutal, etc. What's the problem with having an option for the people who want it to pay money to make their characters different from that? It doesn't affect your experience of Wraeclast (apart from the 2 seconds in town).
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 6, 2021, 10:43:12 PM
not bad
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Kulthanel wrote:
"

The base game is as described. MTX is optional though. It's not being forced onto you?
YASS! Moar of this plz! Soon... SOON... Unicorns and rainbows! I'm serious; I love the contrast of fluffy/whimsical with grim dark.
I have to admit I kinda like this. At 245 points, or $24.50 US, I'd defintely be waiting for it to go on sale... and even then, I'd have to see what the sale price would be before saying whether I'd spring for it.

I wonder if/when the demonic moth version/recolour will come out...
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
This would work much better as an aura effect IMO.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info